Let us ALL discuss BROOKE...honestly!

As an innocent by stander, I have to ask. And it is a simple, but real question. Why, just why does everyone on this board believe Brooke over the other one? It really and truly seems that Brooke, has the upper hand in this matter, but the other one, may just be saying the truth!...I'm just elaborating!! Maybe just maybe...PONDERING...who has more to lose? hmmmm? Brooke is awfully defensive... Not the nice gal she always portrays.

To me eccie is "As the whore spins"

I don't really give a f!!!
Hey Alyssa came at Brook out in the open what else do you expect she has a right to defend herself. Have you ever been with Brook?
Breook is a sweety I may pick on her a bitg but she handles it better than some of the guy's around here.
Alyssa I don't know her so I dunno what got into her.
Sometimes we take the smalllest things and blow them up and then we post it out in the open so everyone can throw fire on it.
Oh yeah OP I hope you have fire insuance.
As an innocent by stander, I have to ask. And it is a simple, but real question. Why, just why does everyone on this board believe Brooke over the other one? It really and truly seems that Brooke, has the upper hand in this matter, but the other one, may just be saying the truth!...I'm just elaborating!! Maybe just maybe...PONDERING...who has more to lose? hmmmm? Brooke is awfully defensive... Not the nice gal she always portrays.

I don't really give a f!!! Originally Posted by CumBakKid
You sound familiar... Been here before?
You sound familiar... Been here before? Originally Posted by enderwiggin

Yep

I don't really give a f!!! Originally Posted by CumBakKid
It would be like me taking your word over carkido (with your massive 2 posts)ahem...........even though I enjoy fucking with him...........Brooke has had her share of hooktard drama...........it is not like we have forgotten about it...............it just doesn't matter in the large scheme of things..........we can accommodate the ocassional swerve over into hooktardism. It is the living there that we choose to address.

If alyssa survives this and it becomes obvious that Brooke cannot let it go............we have ways of dealing with that..........that is a big "if".

The alerts that Brooke puts up are helpful to some and amusing to those who see the forest past the trees.

But at the end of the day, we will not tolerate a hooktard attempting to block our access to "provider verified" pussy..............they can take this shit back to girl talk.............or it can turn sideways for all of them.
CumBakKid, Look at it this way... Brooke got you to join TODAY and start a thread about her TODAY... ECCIE can use more contributing board members and I'm sure we are all better off for it...
It would be like me taking your word over carkido (with your massive 2 posts)ahem...........even though I enjoy fucking with him...........Brooke has had her share of hooktard drama...........it is not like we have forgotten about it...............it just doesn't matter in the large scheme of things..........we can accommodate the ocassional swerve over into hooktardism. It is the living there that we choose to address.

If alyssa survives this and it becomes obvious that Brooke cannot let it go............we have ways of dealing with that..........that is a big "if".

The alerts that Brooke puts up are helpful to some and amusing to those who see the forest past the trees.

But at the end of the day, we will not tolerate a hooktard attempting to block our access to "provider verified" pussy..............they can take this shit back to girl talk.............or it can turn sideways for all of them. Originally Posted by dearhunter

Well...you have actually said something intelligent! (for a change) Maybe you are not an asshole after all. However, I won't say a word otherwise.
Well...you have actually said something intelligent! (for a change) Maybe you are not an asshole after all. However, I won't say a word otherwise. Originally Posted by CumBakKid
You are wrong................I am an asshole................I am a legend in my own mind..........you should take everything I say as seriously as I do............seriously
CumBakKid, Look at it this way... Brooke got you to join TODAY and start a thread about her TODAY... ECCIE can use more contributing board members and I'm sure we are all better off for it... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
You are a Sweet Texas man, BUT, it was not Brooke that brought me back to eccie. It was you darlin'
  • romab
  • 07-07-2010, 10:47 AM
Seems little odd that CBKid appears with a real quick in your face attitude about the subject of A -B catfight. Wondet how long before retort?
Just pondering.

R
As an innocent by stander, I have to ask. And it is a simple, but real question. Why, just why does everyone on this board believe Brooke over the other one? Originally Posted by CumBakKid
Because Brooke has 3 years of nothing but honesty under her belt.

It really and truly seems that Brooke, has the upper hand in this matter, but the other one, may just be saying the truth!...I'm just elaborating!! Maybe just maybe...PONDERING...who has more to lose? hmmmm? Brooke is awfully defensive... . Originally Posted by CumBakKid
Were you born yesterday? I'm defensive because she is lying. She has contacted me for 1 reference via phone the whole time she has been on the board & I went out of my way to be helpful to her.

Now she’s saying that I don’t reply to her reference requests or other newbie providers which is a flat out, undeniable lie.

The sad part is Alyssa is doing a huge disservice to the newbie providers she "claims" she is trying to protect, because this encourages the new ladies who do not know me to be fearful about asking me for a reference and they should not be.
Because Brooke has 3 years of nothing but honesty under her belt.

Nope, I certainly was not born yesterday. I am actually wishing to retire! But, that is another thread. Good luck girl.

Were you born yesterday? I'm defensive because she is lying. She has contacted me for 1 reference via phone the whole time she has been on the board & I went out of my way to be helpful to her.

Now she’s saying that I don’t reply to her reference requests or other newbie providers which is a flat out, undeniable lie.

The sad part is Alyssa is doing a huge disservice to the newbie providers she "claims" she is trying to protect, because this encourages the new ladies who do not know me to be fearful about asking me for a reference and they should not be. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild

Nope, I certainly was not born yesterday. I am actually wishing to retire! But, that is another thread. Good luck girl.
.........and she took the bait.
So is CBKid Alyssas' FBSM only friend who left the board pouting a few weeks back?

From her posts it appears that way to me.
I know you want to think that I know alyssa, but brooke, I don't. I am here simply to speak up for the underdog. Now, if you want to fuck with me...come on. Alyssa is no match...in comparison. As for the person you are speaking of, did you run her off too?

I might add that not only did she take the bait, but embellished!