Win "The Pimp of the Year"

Ok ladies, ya gonna nominate yours?
I thought this was finally a thread about me!
OMG!!!!
I nominate Razor. HeHe
WTF carkido.............you kicking me to the curb?
WTF carkido.............you kicking me to the curb? Originally Posted by dearhunter
NO.... He kicked you in the balls!!!!
WTF carkido.............you kicking me to the curb? Originally Posted by dearhunter
Naw you will always be my best bro right ahead of TexasGator and Limpy2u.
TexasGator could be a pimp he knows all the honey's.
Naw you will always be my best bro right ahead of TexasGator and Limpy2u.

TexasGator could be a pimp he knows all the honey's. Originally Posted by carkido45

What'choo talkin' 'bout, Willis?
I nominate the dude who "manages" all of the "catch and show" chicks....Alaska, Tarjay, Marilyn, etc. That dude keeps a squadron of chicks. One of them falls off, another one pops up. LOL
Ha I saw that last week.
I nominate the dude who "manages" all of the "catch and show" chicks....Alaska, Tarjay, Marilyn, etc. That dude keeps a squadron of chicks. One of them falls off, another one pops up. LOL Originally Posted by IceCreamMan
Good point. And those girls stay working.
Managers can be nominated too. Same thing.
Managers can be nominated too. Same thing. Originally Posted by ibechill
You know I'm using the word "manager" tongue-in-cheek. LOL

He's at least starting to get a crop of better looking girls. I had to wonder at one point if he really saw what kind of product he was putting out.

On a side note...ever since Kerwil's review I haven't seen one peep of Marilyn. I guess the "manager" decided he needed to give her a pink slip. LOL
I nominate the dude who "manages" all of the "catch and show" chicks....Alaska, Tarjay, Marilyn, etc. That dude keeps a squadron of chicks. One of them falls off, another one pops up. LOL Originally Posted by IceCreamMan
Actually, that pimp is a women!
I use to have a friend back in the day that definitely deserved it. He tied a mattress to his mamas back, put on the corner and hung a sign around her neck that said "2 for a Dollar"
I know I'm going to catch hell for this:

I hate to admit this but I know this guy. I used to wait on him years ago when I waitressed/bartended in a SC.Never was a problem, always polite and a good tipper.

OK let the flames begin..............