Lasting Longer

Does anyone know of anything that will help a guy last longer in the bedroom??
I have used some "numbing spray" with my SO before... You can get from adam & eve. Also anal eaze will do it if you use that...... Numbing spray doesnt work ALL that good but is ok.
Tantra. Breathing exercises. That's if you want to go the natural route. Otherwise I got nothing to tell ya.

Probably a dumb question but if you use numbing spray then what the hell is the point? You want it to feel good as opposed to having a numb dick don't you?
Back in my day it was called "prolong." Tried it once and quickly found out that having a numb cock in a hot pussy is a total waste. Never tried it again. When I came to soon, just stiffened up the toung and continued on until the lady was happy.

Brandy, you are too common sense for this world.
Tantra. Breathing exercises. That's if you want to go the natural route. Otherwise I got nothing to tell ya.

Probably a dumb question but if you use numbing spray then what the hell is the point? You want it to feel good as opposed to having a numb dick don't you? Originally Posted by TxBrandy
Bwhahaha!!! What if you slap some on, get a nice stiff one...and then she dives in for some BBBJ??

The thought of her drooling all over me while riding CG afterwards is a bit disturbing.
Some (not all, and not if used appropriately) can have an adverse effect. The numbness is so profound that erection won't be possible because you can't even feel the stimulation that should give you an erection. I'd rather finish sooner than not even get to start!
Well what about the old rememdy...jack off an hour before. Usually second time around last longer.
Well what about the old rememdy...jack off an hour before. Usually second time around last longer. Originally Posted by miss sexy
If you do that there is always the danger of pleasing yourself so much that you cancel your date.LOL
My advice is.... so what if you come to fast? You just start over and let the fun begin all over again!!
I dont think so Mr Nasty, you better never cancel an appt with me and your not leaving one minute early. I do watch the clock you know. LOL
My advice is.... so what if you come to fast? You just start over and let the fun begin all over again!!
I dont think so Mr Nasty, you better never cancel an appt with me and your not leaving one minute early. I do watch the clock you know. LOL Originally Posted by HAZEL956
I love a take charge kinda gal