If I have to run your ad through Google Translate, you've wasted your time

In addition to lack of location, one more thing virtually guarantees that I'll ignore an ad: hieroglyphics.

An ad this morning: Arlington V.I.P ➓ρєяƒє¢† ԏєη➓ ❤ PYT αναιlαβlε И❤₩ ㏂ or ㏘❤ ‖✋δtορ ϖαδt

WTF does that mean?

And, of course, many BP ads routinely disqualify their posters from consideration.

Sometimes I think there might be a market for a provider-consulting business. But then I remember that most of the girls in this business can't see beyond next week, sometimes even the next client, and concepts of marketing, image and strategy are simply foreign to them. Many think it's as easy as, "If you spread them, they will come." (Pun intended.)
They are Egyptian hyroglyphics man lmao

If I de cyphered it correctly it says perfect 10 available now am or pm, stop something.

That is pretty stupid lol
And half of them say "VIP" , the only thing legible throughout the ad title. Just an observation.
All the $60 and $80 BP ads say "VIP". I know I'd feel like a VIP Baller if I were to drop that hot $45 on a hooker. It'd be like being Rick Ross without the money, jewelry, cars, clothes, real estate, jets...Damn, I guess it wouldn't be like being Rick Ross at all. Haaaaaa
All the $60 and $80 BP ads say "VIP". I know I'd feel like a VIP Baller if I were to drop that hot $45 on a hooker. It'd be like being Rick Ross without the money, jewelry, cars, clothes, real estate, jets...Damn, I guess it wouldn't be like being Rick Ross at all. Haaaaaa Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
Ballin' on a budget!
Dang…I have no idea how to read that. That's why I never go to Backpage…I'm not VIP! LOL
VIP = My manager feels like a Very Important Pimp writing all fancy like to impress the No Child Left Behind Ladies out there he wishes to recruit.
  • zebra
  • 11-08-2014, 05:13 PM
BSB,

that's Baller on a budget. Sorry I had to reread it. Ballin' on a budget... My bad...

the misspelled words is what kills me. The Very Important Pimp can't spell nor can he spell check on Google. Gott'a love it !
If that's VIP perfect 10….I really don't know what I am. :/
not only do i not like the ads where you have to run it through google translate but i also cannot stand the ad that have no punctuation and capitalization in them you dont know where a sentences ends or begins and it can get really annoying and frustrating trying to read that if all else fails type your ad into a word process and then cut and paste into the the ad itself

Or SomEonE ElsE StateD ThaT theY canNoT stanD LetterinG likE ThiS. I BelieVE TheY calleD iT, "ghetto font."
I have no beef with Samantha Thom, hell I'm even half Korean, but I know I can't be the only one who has noticed she always puts down others and then says why she is better, when she is so basic... like the Queen of basics.

Get over yourself, girl; you are nothing special.
PYT?
  • broes
  • 11-09-2014, 11:52 PM
I have no beef with Samantha Thom, hell I'm even half Korean, but I know I can't be the only one who has noticed she always puts down others and then says why she is better, when she is so basic... like the Queen of basics.

Get over yourself, girl; you are nothing special. Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies
Half Korean? SweaterPuppies are you an AMP baby?
PYT? Originally Posted by YummyMarie
" petty young thing " ??? Maybe, idk.