Official Cougar Age?

What is the "Official" Cougar age? And if I am 44, advertise as a "Cougar" why do older men hit me up? Then get pissed if I reject them? I mean, if I am 44, that means I am looking for younger not older right? I would think it would be clear.

Any ideas? I am feeling like WTF right now, and figured this is the place to inquiry and ask the "experts"
in the adult film industry they label cougars around 40s. i always figured they were 40s and up diffenatly 50s...

When i was in the Navy 17 years ago buddy of mine at the same age was amazing at finding older women. 30s-40s range. i enjoyed a lot cause they may not have ahd the energy of the 20s they made up for it with talent.

The best sex of my life came from a 33 year old indian girl i met in Canada i was 22. The olest i have ahd was late 50s early 60s. she never really told me but i knew she was up there. she had a great body and even greater set of legs. she was 6 feet tall im over 6 feet tall. she really worked me over.

Now at 38 i like women my age and older still intrested in the youngsters but prefer older.
I like guys your age, I gravitate to the 28-40 yrs old men. Just not into the older fellas, you know. If he is 55 messaging me then I would have to be at least 75 to be a cougar right?
  • jwood
  • 11-08-2014, 08:34 PM
I like guys your age, I gravitate to the 28-40 yrs old men. Just not into the older fellas, you know. If he is 55 messaging me then I would have to be at least 75 to be a cougar right? Originally Posted by Kimberdoll
If you don't want to see guys over 40 your in the wrong place.
If you don't want to see guys over 40 your in the wrong place. Originally Posted by jwood
+1 Try a club or hotel bar.
What is the "Official" Cougar age? And if I am 44, advertise as a "Cougar" why do older men hit me up? Then get pissed if I reject them? I mean, if I am 44, that means I am looking for younger not older right? I would think it would be clear.

Any ideas? I am feeling like WTF right now, and figured this is the place to inquiry and ask the "experts" Originally Posted by Kimberdoll
What advertising are you referring to? You're not a VP here, so no ads on ECCIE. I took a look at your P411 profile, and while it does say that you love younger men and makes reference to younger men seeking a cougar I don't really read it as specifically ruling out older men. Unless you expressly state that, I can see why some might be confused and approach you. Maybe you want to reword it to make that clear? P411 also lists you as 39 so perhaps an update is in order.
40 & up
If you state clearly in your ad that you only see men of a specific age range then it should hopefully prevent men outside that range to contact you. Just because you say you're a cougar does not necessarily mean you are not willing to see older men.
Yes, really. Just state "I only see guys between 28 and 40". It would save you and the guys a lot of time. 46 BTW.
I have no idea why it had my age listed as 39, the scroll box had me born in 75' lol I wish!

I travel so at times I will use bp to advertise, just depending on the area. Even on p411 the older guys hit me up after reading the ad. No offense to anyone, just as you have your preference of the lady you like to see, I also have a personal preference of the clientele that I will see.

And usually I get hate mail from older men after I politely decline. Very rude and mean. I do not treat people that way and it isnt cool to be treated that way either.

As far as in the wrong biz, I happen to get a lot of guys looking for the older woman. Its a niche market. And like I say, I will only see the men I have an attraction to, the same as in my personal life. No point in wasting your time or money if I meet up with you and have no chemistry or desire to even be in the same room as you are.

I have a feeling I am going to get bashed for being honest on this board....
I have no idea why it had my age listed as 39, the scroll box had me born in 75' lol I wish!

I travel so at times I will use bp to advertise, just depending on the area. Even on p411 the older guys hit me up after reading the ad. No offense to anyone, just as you have your preference of the lady you like to see, I also have a personal preference of the clientele that I will see.

And usually I get hate mail from older men after I politely decline. Very rude and mean. I do not treat people that way and it isnt cool to be treated that way either.

As far as in the wrong biz, I happen to get a lot of guys looking for the older woman. Its a niche market. And like I say, I will only see the men I have an attraction to, the same as in my personal life. No point in wasting your time or money if I meet up with you and have no chemistry or desire to even be in the same room as you are.

I have a feeling I am going to get bashed for being honest on this board.... Originally Posted by Kimberdoll
Not at all. 70% of us guys here appreciate the heads up, thanks!
Not at all. 70% of us guys here appreciate the heads up, thanks! Originally Posted by Prolongus
+1. Us old farts apreciate the info.

I have a feeling I am going to get bashed for being honest on this board.... Originally Posted by Kimberdoll

Fucktards tend to not handle rejection well. They thinck just because they have some greenbacks all ladies should just bend over.

Unfortunately for you, by cutting out the 40 plus year old fucktards you are removing the majority of the fucktards in the hobby ... and the vast majority that have the funds to hobby.
Thanks for the warning. Certainly don't want to go where not invited. Good luck, happy hobbying.
It's your business. See the age range you desire. I personally prefer 40's and older because these are the men that, to me, are more respectful, appreciative, giving, kind, sensual and just an ALL around great time. I can ALWAYS find something positive about every person I come in contact with. I practice this in my RW as well. I do have a few youngsters that I enjoy seeing, but give me my older gents every day! Love them