Has anyone worn their Fitbit while hobbying? I mean, that counts as a workout right?

Has anyone worn their Fitbit while hobbying? I mean, that counts as a workout right?
  • 01-14-2016, 10:17 AM
Yup and It does count as a workout.....Mish and doggy are the best ab movements
Yep i always wear my fit bit. I have the charge HR. So as soon as the session starts, i start the timer. I counts as a workout and it lets me keep track of time during the session.
It is definately a workout. some of reports show my heart rate as high as 200 beats per minute. lol
Your Fitbit HR is lying to you about your heart rate . . do your homework!
Your Fitbit HR is lying to you about your heart rate . . do your homework! Originally Posted by MooneyFlyer
i did say it stays there. thats the max. it usually reaches about 150 to 170. but anyway.
Has anyone worn their Fitbit while hobbying? I mean, that counts as a workout right? Originally Posted by sgtpepper1968

Not the way I do it.
yes tell me how many times my boobs bounce ..
How many miles can your hooters bounce?
In a hr many times I just let them go when on top of you ..
No holding them down
let them FREE.
Free range boobies?
My team's incubator is working on the "Cockbit".. Monitors alot of vitals.Eg. how many ounces of jism are in the sac etc.
Now this device is not worn on the wrist like the Fitbit...Patent pending of course. Will keep you posted. It's kind of a start up. I think we are in our second round of funding. But you really have to see the Power Point to grasp the enormity of the concept and the investment opportunity.
I'd like to participate in real world trials and "market research"