I've always wondered...

• ackvt
  • 09-01-2013, 02:44 PM
Is this chick

http://houston.backpage.com/BodyRubs...97-33/10242203

The same person as this chick?

http://houston.backpage.com/BodyRubs...2-100/11529565

I know different prices and locations but they seem very similar to each other.
No...
Really? The bottom one has an ass. She also looks older and thicker.

The better question is how does that matter?
  • rwksl
  • 09-01-2013, 07:05 PM
Very different level of service.
They have both been around for a while. Curious to know if anyone recommends either of them.
Brandi a big NO from years ago at Sydney B's place.

Mindy a big Yes from years ago at the incall agency just off of Memorial, outside the 610 Loop, that was busted. Can't remember the name of agency.

Both were FS but I don't know about now.
  • hwg11
  • 09-02-2013, 07:10 AM
Mindy is not FS
They already are bad enough individually. The fusion of both would be like a catalogue of all what you don't want in a provider.
  • rwksl
  • 09-02-2013, 10:15 PM
They already are bad enough individually. The fusion of both would be like a catalogue of all what you don't want in a provider. Originally Posted by 4karlos
In another post you indicated you have never seen Mindy, so I take it your opinion is second hand (please correct me if I'm wrong).

I have seen Mindy- and wrote a favorable review at that time (as have others). I can't vouch for her now, but I don't think it's right to harm reputations without first hand knowledge.
Yes, I am correcting you right here. She has NC/NS me about a week ago, therefore my opinion is based on My very own experience PLUS her track record of NC/NS which by the way is available for your reading, right here at eccie.
  • ackvt
  • 09-03-2013, 08:48 AM
Really? The bottom one has an ass. She also looks older and thicker.

The better question is how does that matter? Originally Posted by Htowner
1. New vs. old photos could easily account for ass differences. Hair cut and color are similar, poses are similar particularly the way they use their hair to hide their faces. Ad headlines are alomst identical.
2. Call one number and pay a higher price than calling the other number. Clever trick I don't want to fall for if the same person.
3. I did call Brandi once and she was a cunt on the phone so didn't schedule. I didn't want to call Mindy and be dealing with the same cunt. When I talked to Brandi she asked me which ad I saw and told me she has an incall in the Museum district AND in the Galleria- where Mindy works.
4. Bad reviews on both are a no for me, glad for the information.
  • BDD
  • 09-04-2013, 07:03 AM
No... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Wakeup; a man of few words.