Encounter: damn good time with this sweetheart newbie OH2 savannah rose (photos)

Date: May 2018
Name: savannah rose
User ID:: n/a
Phone: pm her
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....-savannah-rose
City: Addison
State: Texas
Address: near beltline road and ndt
Activities: see ros
Hair Length and Color: auburn, medium in length and straight
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: beautiful face with nice body, nice smile and teeth, smooth clear skin, brown eyes, about 5'5" 125 lbs, two tats, no piercings, size B very nice breasts with amazing nips, great legs and perfect hot firm ass!!!
Recommendation: Yes
The President is back and all is right again in the Hobby World.
  • PLOVE
  • 08-13-2018, 06:29 AM
Why does oh2 page shows banned IP address when I click the link?
Do you have time for anything else?

Why does oh2 page shows banned IP address when I click the link? Originally Posted by PLOVE
Either you are using VPN and they banned 100 of VPM IP addresses or you have been banned because you are not verified over there.

I can access OH2 but when I click on their Coed section, it tells me I am banned, no reason given.

I emailed the CK guy and he said I was banned after 90 days of not getting my verification as a hobbyist.

I don't like his verification system that's not review based - it sucks and you also need to get re-verified again after 90 days.
Love to see you nudes of her
Nice one Abe !! I had done a doubles with Rose and Nicole and had reviewed them !! Nice time !!
yes sir SD.. i read that review and enjoyed it very much - you did a first rate job mate!
Thanks for the review, Abe. I saw her a while back too.