DISCOUNT and ...?

I'm starting to get less and less buisness as the days go by and from being robbed for everything I own recently (including my dog) I don't even have a coat yet for winter... Lame, yes I know but some people just don't have any morals. So because of that, I will be lowering my donation to make it easier to replace everything that was taken. I will be lowering prices -50 !!! YES, that means i'm back to starting donation. Are there any more suggestions for me???
Web camming if you have time to kill.
Did you have rental or home insurance? if you did it might cover some of you loss.
Also call the red cross or salvation army about you situation and they may have a list of places for donating some clothes or bed.
Go to craigslist and they have a section for free stuff in your area or close to where you live...
I have stayed at a hotel for over a yeah now, diff ones bc of my work so I didnt have a house, but i was real close to making one my home until all this so now it's ground zero.... how do you do the webcam an make money???
You should know that it's pretty easy to record webcam sessions, with or without the models permission. Some might have a problem with this; some don't. Just FYI.
I'm starting to get less and less buisness as the days go by and from being robbed for everything I own recently (including my dog) Originally Posted by TiffanyTexas
They took your damn dog!!!
Grrrrr! That really pisses me off.
Damn!!

Really, they took even the dog.

People are nuts. I hope things get better for you.
Happened to me TWICE! I'm never getting married again so it won't happen a third time! LOL
My ex took my horse, the trailer AND my custom saddle!

After 30 years, I'm still pissed - the saddle was one of a kind hand tooled, built for my skinny butt!!!!!
Travel somewhere it doesn't get cold? lol

Sorry

as for webcaming, I have seen a couple providers profiles who say they do webcam'ing, its not a quick fix and if you think hobbiest are weird just wait till you get a load of the webcam guys
My ex took my horse, the trailer AND my custom saddle!

After 30 years, I'm still pissed - the saddle was one of a kind hand tooled, built for my skinny butt!!!!! Originally Posted by Louigi

I've known people to get shot for taking someone's horse and saddle!
The police chiefs in both cities are worthless.
Their DA's seem to release what thugs the
cops do apprehend.

San Antonio on the other hand has a police
force that shoots first asks questions later.
DA Susan Reed pretty much buries any
survivors. Hence the rabble stays on the
shall we say darker sides of town.

It's cheaper here than in Dallas.
More employment-ergo more
guys with money.
Weather is better than D or H.

I know it's said the pussy market is loaded.
But that's primarily skanks.
Beautiful women are in high demand.
It's tough getting my ATF's available times.
You could/would do very well here.
You already lost most everything.
So you got nothing to lose.

Just an idea.
I'd do my part 2-3 times a month
to keep your bills paid;-)
I am so, so sorry to hear about your dog I hope you get him/her back!

~Mme X~
cry me a river.........

Ya know ... I would actually change my whole persona and start all over if I were you.
This thread http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=302948 didn't really show you in the best light.

*sigh*

Oh and if someone REALLY did take your pet , I hope you get him/her back.
Damn u are good Naomi...
maybe she left the door wide open and didn't realize it due to the excessive drinking and she forgot?.. just saying.
Since she BROUGHT THE SUBJECT UP about going from motel room to motel room, you couldn't possibly had a whole lot of stuff.. I would think mainly CLOTHES.
What EXACTLY WAS STOLEN dear? hmmmmm