///// My HERO <3 HER \\\\\

I promise that one day I will become the new & improved Jessica Rabbit... B/c OMG can she be any sexier? Even as a cartoon I'd F**K her... HELL YEAH!!!!
Uhhh... You are the real life Jessica Rabit.
Lusting after Red Hot Riding Hood as a boy Gary Wolf met Keri. After being with Keri his boy hood fantasies came alive in his book Who Censored Roger Rabbit which Disney Pixar loosely based Who Framed Roger Rabbit from.

Did you know Annette Edwards has spent thousands trying to become the real life Jessica Rabbit? Too bad she doesn't know there is only one real Jessica Rabbit living not far from the Mighty Mississip in New Orleans.
Well said LA Man. Keri is the best. And I always loved J Rabbit. Shes not bad. Shes just drawn that way. Love that movie.
Well said LA Man. Keri is the best. And I always loved J Rabbit. Shes not bad. Shes just drawn that way. Love that movie. Originally Posted by mriley000
EXACTLY!!!!
And to you other guys thank you. Makes me feel good knowing y'all see me as J Rabbit. I mean HOLY SHIT she's sexy!!!
  • Flipn
  • 10-04-2013, 05:39 PM
EXACTLY!!!!
And to you other guys thank you. Makes me feel good knowing y'all see me as J Rabbit. I mean HOLY SHIT she's sexy!!! Originally Posted by keri2114
Are you sure they didn't use you as the model for Jessica Rabbit?
You have J Rabbit beat hand over fist!! Hmmmm that puts a good thought in my mind of your hand......
Do you have the red dress? If you do, let's talk...
Dress hell I always wanted to know what J Rabbit looked like out of the dress, now it's easy to see!
I'm actually looking 4 the dress now but if you wanna see what's underneath all ya gotta do is come see me.
I'm thinking about dressing as J Rabbit for Halloween.. Who wants to watch me peel those gloves & stockings down? Lk REALLY slow? Hhmmm? Oooo the pix in my head right now....
Dress hell I always wanted to know what J Rabbit looked like out of the dress, now it's easy to see! Originally Posted by LA Man
Never said it was going to stay on...
I'm actually looking 4 the dress now but if you wanna see what's underneath all ya gotta do is come see me.
I'm thinking about dressing as J Rabbit for Halloween.. Who wants to watch me peel those gloves & stockings down? Lk REALLY slow? Hhmmm? Oooo the pix in my head right now.... Originally Posted by keri2114
Line forms behind me.
Mystery I think I may have to book J Rabbit for Haloween and keep her to myself!