Any chance the rules will be relaxed now?

Since this is the second rebirth, how about you boys loosen the rules around here, so we can get back to the good ole days?
Hi everybody!!

I missed you all!!!
Glad to see the big E back ! Heck i even missed seeing all the liberal jibberish that gets posted here!
Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and that 2019 brings everyone health and happiness.
Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and that 2019 brings everyone health and happiness. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Same to you and everyone here!
Since this is the second rebirth, how about you boys loosen the rules around here, so we can get back to the good ole days? Originally Posted by friendly fred

hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

I still see that WU is still the moderator in this forum. So the answer is no.
We can be perfectly indignant without accusing each other's mothers of wearing combat boots.
...how about you boys loosen the rules around here... Originally Posted by friendly fred
No.
Wack-up needs to loosen up, IMHO.
Wack-up needs to loosen up, IMHO. Originally Posted by Muscleup

WU is not the one who needs loosening up. he's only following the wishes of the owner.
This forum isn’t the problem.
  • oeb11
  • 12-30-2018, 06:19 AM
DL - agreed
Their site - Their Rules
Don't like it - Fine
Choose to not comply with the rules- Bye Bye
Some simply do not have the neurons to comprehend.
DL - agreed
Their site - Their Rules
Don't like it - Fine
Choose to not comply with the rules- Bye Bye
Some simply do not have the neurons to comprehend. Originally Posted by oeb11
I wonder what the rules state about length of time off credit whilst the site was down.

For instance, if a banned person had a 90 day sentence, does it get extended by the amount of time the site was down?
Ask someone who is gone...