Jim Mattis: "FUCK YOU Mr. President"

Yet another bonafide Republican telling that rabid skunk head motherfucker to kiss his ass.

How many SOD did BO have?

I lost count after 4.
  • Old-T
  • 12-30-2018, 04:52 PM
. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Of course he did, it comes with the position, not from being any less of a buffoon.

Trump is an asshole.
Of course he did, it comes with the position, not from being any less of a buffoon.

Trump is an asshole.
Originally Posted by Old-T
Bolton informed Trump that all of the U.S. goals in Syria had been met, and Mattis couldn't justify to Trump's satisfaction why U.S. troops should remain there.

Meanwhile there's a lot of truth in Rand Paul's remarks concerning Trump's decision.

• Old-T
  • 12-30-2018, 05:28 PM
Bolton has never been able to see facts that contradict his idealism. In that way he his very similar to C. Rice, only she is a decent person.

We have not accomplished the goals we set out to do when we went into Syria. What we are doing there is equivalent to stopping the drug treatment when the symptoms are better but the disease is still in the body.
Bolton informed Trump that all of the U.S. goals in Syria had been met, and Mattis couldn't justify to Trump's satisfaction why U.S. troops should remain there.

Meanwhile there's a lot of truth in Rand Paul's remarks concerning Trump's decision.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Mission accomplished. Trump handed Putin the Middle East. He has 2 years left to give them Europe
Mission accomplished. Trump handed Putin the Middle East. He has 2 years left to give them Europe Originally Posted by themystic
Better Putin than ISIS like Odumbo created. Let Syria be Russia's second Afghanistan success story: not America's second Vietnam.
  • oeb11
  • 12-30-2018, 05:40 PM
SC returns with a new avatar!
The previous was much better.
Rand Paul's comments are appropos
Better Putin than ISIS like Odumbo created. Let Syria be Russia's second Afghanistan success story: not America's second Vietnam. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Trump is scared of Putin. Helsinki proved that. What are you talking about IB? George W Bush created ISIS.
Mad Dog did the job he was hired to do.

It’s time for the President to move to the next phase.
  • oeb11
  • 12-30-2018, 06:18 PM
Trump is scared of Putin. Helsinki proved that. What are you talking about IB? George W Bush created ISIS. Originally Posted by themystic

You have a point. The Iraq war was prosecuted on flimsy evidence of weapons of mass destruction. The military plan was executed superbly.

We had no good plan for the post war period- unlike WWII and the Marshall Plan in Europe, and MacArthur heading reconstruction in Japan.
The Iraqi military under Saddam was prohibited from serving in the new Iraqi military.

Creating an unemployed resistance group that spawned ISIS.

We are great at war
Lousy about handling peace after victory in recent decades.

Including Viet Nam
Trump isn't scared of Putin. Trump's "Red Lines" in Syria proved that. Odumbo created ISIS. There was no organization known and operating as "ISIS" before Odumbo took office. Originally Posted by themystic

FTFY.

BTW, Trump told Mattis he could take his hissy fit and hit the door two months earlier than he intended.

Mad Dog did the job he was hired to do.

It’s time for the President to move to the next phase. Originally Posted by Jackie S
+1
Mission accomplished. Trump handed Putin the Middle East. He has 2 years left to give them Europe Originally Posted by themystic
Why are any of those foreign countries our problem?

Why should our troops die for other countries?

We do not need the oil from the Middle East, and Europe should pay its own fucking defense - bunch of pussies.
  • grean
  • 12-30-2018, 09:25 PM
Well...there really isn't anything left for us there, not that there ever was.

Why remain there? Why waste our assets? We've be playing scorch the earth since 9/11/2001. Sons & father's have fought in the same war...

Maybe it's time to let the giant fall asleep again?

I understand the idea that if they are constantly fighting us over there, it's tougher for them to plot an attack on the homeland. At what point do we say enough is enough?

If Bolton said so, he's not not Hawkish, right?