Is anybody in the Colorado area..

looking for a roommate? Or interested in looking for a place with a potential roommate?

Tbh, I’m tired of Texas & ready to move out to the Colorado area. Things about me one should know if interested in rooming with me or finding a place w me..

I have cats. So pls be a cat friendly person. One is older ones just a year old. The older one runs & hides from loud noises so I don’t want it noisy all the time. He has only been around one dog which was a Boston terrier. Other than that my cats aren’t around any dogs. Could possibly be open to it tho..

I toke. (smoke hemp) Right now I just smoke cbd since there’s no high amounts of thc in Texas but when I find a place in Colorado I want to be able to be around somebody who won’t have a problem with that or who is open to it themselves.
I’m not interested in any drugs. I don’t even really like to drink alcohol.

Currently I’m working as a web cam model. I have been social distancing therefore I have not been playing with others in the hobby for work. I would like to go out to Colorado soon after this whole COVID-19 blows over.

I’m not looking for a huge place. Just a place that I can afford to split rent with right now & handle all of the fees that come w moving in but it would be nice to have two private bathrooms.

I only want to share a place with somebody who is considerate, genuine, clean, all that good stuff.

I’ve been trying to find another place to live for some time now but after a while I would just stop looking. I’m determined to find a place by the summer. I really just don’t think I can afford to live somewhere on my own.

I do not want a pimp. I’m not okay with it & I don’t want one around so please don’t contact me if this is what you have in mind.

Hopefully I get some decent responses if any.. I can be contacted thru here or my email at sexyysiren@gmail.com

It’s soooo crowded here and EXPENSIVE. If CO wasn’t my hometown, I’d definitely pick another place to move. Good luck though! xo
I haven’t really considered another state besides Colorado because I at least have family out there. But thank u..