FREE Shoot today - ASAP!

Hello any KC ladies out there wanna get a FREE photo shoot today by a professional photog? I had a model booked for today and she just canceled on me last minute. Grrr! Her loss is your gain!

PM me with contact phone # and I can call you to chat. I am downtown and have a private photo studio to shoot in. (I don't offer free shoots very often so hurry!)

See website portfolio link in signature line below. If you like what you see come in and lets shoot! Wanting to do this ASAP... thank you in advance.
Can I bring the kids for a family portrait
Who is that in photos 7 and 11 on page one of your portfolio? She is smokin!
The kids and you can wait in the client area. I'll need some private time with you wife :P
Can I bring the kids for a family portrait Originally Posted by BigDeal
The kids and you can wait in the client area. I'll need some private time with your wife :P Originally Posted by bcdstudios
You have to admit, BigDeal, that was a pretty good response from BCD..!!
You have to admit, BigDeal, that was a pretty good response from BCD..!! Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
Reminded me a little of "you mind if we dance wif yo dates?" (Animal House)
Hello any KC ladies out there wanna get a FREE photo shoot today by a professional photog? I had a model booked for today and she just canceled on me last minute. Grrr! Her loss is your gain!

PM me with contact phone # and I can call you to chat. I am downtown and have a private photo studio to shoot in. (I don't offer free shoots very often so hurry!)

See website portfolio link in signature line below. If you like what you see come in and lets shoot! Wanting to do this ASAP... thank you in advance. Originally Posted by bcdstudios
Can you make my Vienna sausage look like a Knackwurst?
You have to admit, BigDeal, that was a pretty good response from BCD..!! Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
True dat.... BCD good response but I wouldnt include a wife in a family portrait as I want someone I like in the pic
Can you make my Vienna sausage look like a Knackwurst? Originally Posted by NoahScape
Like a fish-eye lens?
Like a fish-eye lens? Originally Posted by Enchanterlingum
Yep, something like that...

In the old days, good providers used to say, "mmm...it's big enough for two."

The first provider that says, "mmm...It's big enough for three" automatically becomes my new ATF.

Best,
Noah
Yes the girl in the portfolio (#7 +11) is smoking hot... she is a model I photographed (and I can't provide her info without permission ). She came in for a fashion / portfolio shoot and as we worked together the chemistry was getting better and better. Before I knew it she was topless then she got naked and we were getting some amazing images! Sometimes I pinch myself and think: Am I dreaming?? Of course I don't pinch myself too hard incase I am dreaming, I don't wanna wake up!

As far as "Can you make my Vienna sausage look like a Knackwurst?" I don't recommend a fish eye lens - it'll just make your d@ck head, look crazy large - I would recommend Photoshop... with that I can do almost anything!! Don't forget the spicy meatballs too!
I've concluded bcds needs an apprentice...

I volunteer.
So did you get any takers?

Was there conversation that went something like "You're gonna need a long lens for this.....(ziiiiiiip)"
whynot42nite - If you have a provider or girlfriend you'd like to bring over to the studio for a private photo shoot, YOU can assist me in the shoot anytime. When I've had couples book me for shoots I find that the guys sometimes have more fun behind the lens then in front of it. (I'm easy going and not shy, heck I'll even let you shoot with my camera!)

(BTW: I can shoot both digital stills and HD video)

As far as apprentices go - Start the line here: