Im Threw --- last post

I'm done using this site. Everyone is rude. This hobby was fun until I came here it became something different . Ill like if no one on this site ever contact me anymore.

I hope you guys got what you wanted
Ok

Oh, and thanks for standing me up around 2 pm. I drove all the way out there to look at the four walls of your hotel lobby. With service like this, you need to go back to your day job.
Do you really think it is rude to complain about two handles?
Anyway, good luck to you, we will miss you, but we do still have Bella Jane and she reminds me of you. Hope Bella Jane doesn't also make her farewell post
See you next week.
I see you are undecided and not sure what to do! Hang in there, things will get better!
well thank god you still have the security of backpage
lol, its the wild west on BP
I'm done using this site. Everyone is rude. This hobby was fun until I came here it became something different . Ill like if no one on this site ever contact me anymore.

I hope you guys got what you wanted Originally Posted by SweetHeart606
Since you just announced your departure, I guess "those guys" really did get what they wanted.

I think it takes more that a rockin' bod and "a casual moral attitude" to be a provider. IMO, it takes good business sense and a strong will/constitution that can take a bunch of crap from guys whose mouths are bigger than their wallets. And then some.

Best of luck to you,
Noah
Sugar, it's women like you that prove this site works. It's designed to stop the bullshitting.
She has a twin... Damn, so there is twice the bad luck running around KC...
So Don't any of you guy's PM her she will get so dang mad she just might reply...lol
is she still looking for someone to partner up with her, so she can get better reviews.
why doesn't she just ask her twin to partner up... it's funny how they look the same in each other's photos and pose in the same clothes...
She has a twin... Damn, so there is twice the bad luck running around KC...
So Don't any of you guy's PM her she will get so dang mad she just might reply...lol
is she still looking for someone to partner up with her, so she can get better reviews.
why doesn't she just ask her twin to partner up... it's funny how they look the same in each other's photos and pose in the same clothes... Originally Posted by Helicopter206
Ya, really...

But who is Mr. Longstick?

That's what everyone really wants to know.

Best,
Noah
I have never insulted you. I have made an appointment and when I arrived you did not answer your phone. You're very pretty but have little business sense. This is a business and not a hobby despite the name. There is overhead, time costs money, and customer service is very important. It takes 7 times more money (see effort) to get a new client than to keep an old client. Something you should consider.
  • JLmoe
  • 03-11-2013, 03:47 PM
Don't go! There are still lots of good guys who want to do bad things with you...
Don't go! There are still lots of good guys who want to do bad things with you... Originally Posted by JLmoe
Awww, it'll be ok, JLmoe. I'm sure you can find her or her twin over on backpage.

Let us know how that works out for you. Oh, and take that Noah guy with you.