Relaxation

As I slide in I began to feel the warm, bubbling feeling in my stomach. I am so wet and this feels so good.All my senses come alive and I am in heaven. After several mins go by to an hr of enjoyment I stand up dripping and shaking from the sheer relaxation and pleasure...

ahh i love a good bubble bath
Hope everyone is having a relaxing week so far
So question shower with a provider or no?
Naw, never been a big fan of duo showers. Besides, I could slip on the shower floor, fall, and break a hip for cryin' out loud!
It can be great foreplay! Also can be convenient if coming from work or running around and need to freshen up.
I luv bubble baths!!!!!
  • guykc
  • 03-13-2013, 10:22 AM
either is great and a very sensual thing to me
Hell yes. Can we do that next time?
I enjoy taking showers with ladies. Soaping them up, rubbing their shoulders, and other areas, kissing, its all good. Shower sex can sometimes be awesome too.
Naw, never been a big fan of duo showers. Besides, I could slip on the shower floor, fall, and break a hip for cryin' out loud! Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs

Tryed the shower thing before . It's more safer with a Handicap accessible room because the tubs are bigger and you will have more railing for more positions. I've seen these things advertised before, if you don't have enough railing , they might come in handy ...

...I've seen these things advertised before, if you don't have enough railing , they might come in handy ... Originally Posted by Mona Lisa3000
Ohhh, good idea, Mona! (Why do I now have the Spiderman theme running through my head?) We could do some type of "Peter Parker/Gwen Stacy" fantasy roleplay thing...!
Yes I have in a hot tub in a hotel in Topeka.
The Holiday Inn off Fairlawn.
Definitely sounds like fun darling I love the soapy wet fun

I think showers and baths are amazing its relaxing and the warm water can make your senses more alert

Hell yes. Can we do that next time? Originally Posted by mexmex50
They have everything on the internet... http://www.lovepanky.com/sensual-tea...-in-the-shower
YES!!!
Ditto! Yes!