Getting ahold of me

My sweet darlings yes I love to hear from ya'll but.... I dont answer messages on Saturday or Sunday as I spend time with my family those days I am sorry sweethearts but I try and stay away from electronics so my focus is on them.
I apologize to ya'll who I havent gotten to answer I usually answer all the messages on Monday so you will be hearing from me....

Have an amazing week darlings

xoxo
~Tori
Shot you an email today; hope to hear from you soon!
My sweet darlings yes I love to hear from ya'll but.... I dont answer messages on Saturday or Sunday as I spend time with my family those days I am sorry sweethearts but I try and stay away from electronics so my focus is on them.
I apologize to ya'll who I havent gotten to answer I usually answer all the messages on Monday so you will be hearing from me....

Have an amazing week darlings

xoxo
~Tori Originally Posted by sweet.countrygirl
Do you mean to tell me that you have a LIFE...? You're not available 24/7..365 ?
I don't get it...I had no idea that Providers were people too......LOL

Have a nice weekend.....
Damn!

I thought this was going to be a discussion about which body part you like to have us grab. <sigh>
That could be a long list

There might be a couple of pink puffy buttons I like played with though.
Damn!

I thought this was going to be a discussion about which body part you like to have us grab. <sigh> Originally Posted by cuddlyteddybear
Well given the number of providers that seem to offer 24/7 service I figured I was special ... lol

Do you mean to tell me that you have a LIFE...? You're not available 24/7..365 ?
I don't get it...I had no idea that Providers were people too......LOL

Have a nice weekend..... Originally Posted by malwoody
If the motorcycle ride takes place. I will need someone to ride shotgun with me in my Convertible Mustang. Would you like to ride with me Tori!
Thanks
That could be a long list

There might be a couple of pink puffy buttons I like played with though. Originally Posted by sweet.countrygirl
Are they anything like these?

Tori: We need pics!