Invicta Fighting Championships: Kick-Ass Women!

Have any of you been to the Invicta Fighting Championship bouts here in Kansas City?

I have only seen it on television and video but there is a full fight card coming up at the Ameristar, Friday April 5th.

Women from all over the world (Brazil, Thailand, England, Australia, and all over the USA), kicking each others asses!

I think I need to be there...

Invicta Fighting Championships is a world championship Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) fight series dedicated to providing female athletes with a major platform to hone their skills on a consistent basis. Founded in 2012 by longtime MMA executive Shannon Knapp and sports aficionado Janet Martin, Invicta is committed to pioneering the future growth of women’s MMA by promoting the best possible matchups between female competitors and identifying and developing future superstars of the sport.
I think boxing is my thing..Im thinking about taking classes..
Have any of you been to the Invicta Fighting Championship bouts here in Kansas City?

I have only seen it on television and video but there is a full fight card coming up at the Ameristar, Friday April 5th.

Women from all over the world (Brazil, Thailand, England, Australia, and all over the USA), kicking each others asses!

I think I need to be there...

Invicta Fighting Championships is a world championship Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) fight series dedicated to providing female athletes with a major platform to hone their skills on a consistent basis. Founded in 2012 by longtime MMA executive Shannon Knapp and sports aficionado Janet Martin, Invicta is committed to pioneering the future growth of women’s MMA by promoting the best possible matchups between female competitors and identifying and developing future superstars of the sport. Originally Posted by LoveWomen
I love MMA I am going to have to check this out
Love athletic women.
Yes I Love MMA too . It is always fun to Watch ...
Would be even better if they were naked and oiled. :-)