Who to Visit First?

Ladies and Gents,
Long time lurker, sometime hobbyist looking to get back in the game! Who do you think should be the host of my welcome back party? Keep in mind, Im a Leg and Ass man and do like the bbbj! Help me decide, Please!!!
That varies.
On?
$ range
$$$$
  • cynic
  • 03-25-2013, 08:55 AM
Arianna...JoeJoe...Bailey...Ka ylen

Hell, look throught the provider showcases, find one or two that you like, then check out the reviews. I haven't seen JoeJoe or Kaylen, haven't seen Arianna in over a year (shit, I really need to call her!), Bailey is fun, although the tats are a bit distracting for me,,,but reviews on all are excellent.
You want us to make the phone calls for you, too, OP?
Yes call me ill take care of you!
Cynic thanks for the feedback. Wizard i wouldnt mind if you made calls, as long as you dont plan on attending. Bailey you're on my contact list! Nice showcase. Dig the body art!
. Bailey you're on my contact list! Nice showcase. Dig the body art! Originally Posted by OPTiger
Thank you baby I promise you a good time whenever your ready just contact me via pm or phone
Ladies and Gents,
Long time lurker, sometime hobbyist looking to get back in the game! Who do you think should be the host of my welcome back party? Keep in mind, Im a Leg and Ass man and do like the bbbj! Help me decide, Please!!! Originally Posted by OPTiger
Check out my showcase, I can fill those shoes!
Do some research... and make your own determination based on individual tastes.
Make your own determination based on individual tastes. Originally Posted by emplover
I have found all the girls on here that I have met taste Grrr-ate.