URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/amari...-/960570287881
City: Amarillo
State: Texas
Address: 27th and grand st
Activities: TS, massage, mutual touching, cbj, cfs-mish
Hair Length and Color: Long-mid back, dyed Red
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: 5’5” nice coco skin, long red hair. Beautiful face and smile. Thick hour glass shaped body. She gorgeous from head to toe.
Recommendation: Yes
I wonder if anyone knows for sure if Mia and Ariana from an earlier review are 2 different girls? The physical descriptions are very similar but I haven't been there for awhile so hoping one of the regulars has tried both. It would be great if there's two amazing Latinas there at the same time!
I’ve seen both. Mia is slightly taller, has darker skin, and natural b cups…and 26yrs. Ariana is real short(5’1”), has lighter brown skin, manmade c cups and a way bigger booty than Mia. Ariana is about 32 if I remember right. I didn’t see her there though. Only Mia and Melanie were available. If Ariana would have been there it would have been a tough decision between her and Mia.
I’ve seen both. Mia is slightly taller, has darker skin, and natural b cups…and 26yrs. Ariana is real short(5’1”), has lighter brown skin, manmade c cups and a way bigger booty than Mia. Ariana is about 32 if I remember right. I didn’t see her there though. Only Mia and Melanie were available. If Ariana would have been there it would have been a tough decision between her and Mia. Originally Posted by djgapp3857
Thank you for clarifying-sounds like there should be a line forming at Welcome-lol. I always love it when there's an option to the usual Asian offerings-although some of them are really beautiful too!
I’ve seen both. Mia is slightly taller, has darker skin, and natural b cups…and 26yrs. Ariana is real short(5’1”), has lighter brown skin, manmade c cups and a way bigger booty than Mia. Ariana is about 32 if I remember right. I didn’t see her there though. Only Mia and Melanie were available. If Ariana would have been there it would have been a tough decision between her and Mia. Originally Posted by djgapp3857
Always call ahead if you want 4 hands, you definitely don’t want to wait for both to be available. haven’t had 2 latinas there but Apple will with whoever else is working.