SweetDulce Did That SHIT!! Bam....

I know everyone gave props and commented on the Social Meet & Greet thread. I just want to make sure SweetDulce's props don't get lost in the other thread. She worked extremely hard to make last night happen for all who attended and we all benefitted from the fruits of her labor. She took a simple idea and brought it into fruition. She was told, a provider could NOT pull it off!! Not only did she rise above the petty negativity but she pulled it off and EVERYONE had a Awesome time.

My hat goes off to you love and I can't wait til the next social. (oh yeah, none of that 5 month crap. LOL)

You have an amazing personality and you are as equally lovely as you are SWEET!!

Kisses

**Everyone show our fabulous hostess some love and maybe we won't have to wait months for the next one.
  • cr76
  • 10-28-2015, 09:32 PM
I know everyone gave props and commented on the Social Meet & Greet thread. I just want to make sure SweetDulce's props don't get lost in the other thread. She worked extremely hard to make last night happen for all who attended and we all benefitted from the fruits of her labor. She took a simple idea and brought it into fruition. She was told, a provider could NOT pull it off!! Not only did she rise above the petty negativity but she pulled it off and EVERYONE had a Awesome time.

My hat goes off to you love and I can't wait til the next social. (oh yeah, none of that 5 month crap. LOL)

You have an amazing personality and you are as equally lovely as you are SWEET!!

Kisses

**Everyone show our fabulous hostess some love and maybe we won't have to wait months for the next one. Originally Posted by jojodancer15
Cheers to that
Glad that you guys had fun at the social, Dulce did a very good job at organizing the event. Hopefully I can make it to the next one.

Kisses

**Everyone show our fabulous hostess some love and maybe we won't have to wait months for the next one. Originally Posted by jojodancer15
Glad it went well...got her invite, but unable to make these kinds of soirées. Good job SweetDulce.

Glad it went well...got her invite, but unable to make these kinds of soirées. Good job SweetDulce.

Originally Posted by Island_Gent
Because Bob Marley is your true identity and it will tank your record sales?
Hats off to you Dulce!
Because Bob Marley is your true identity and it will tank your record sales? Originally Posted by rduke4923
Shhh...quite you, they issue bans for outing RW info like that. I faked my death to bang hookers on the low, don't you know.

Heh heh heh
Of all the ladies that attended, i wonder how many of them I've fucked.

I'm not sure I've ever been in the same room with two or more women I've fucked....except while i was fuckin' them.

Kisses

Sweet Dulce is a total sweetheart, my thanks, and appreciation for all her efforts that came to fruition.

Kisses

HELL YEAH SHE DID THAT WHOOP WHOOP
Sounds like everyone had fun at this social. Good job SweetD. Hoped that the drink list included some Johnnie Walker Black.
Great Job Mamita
A reminder to the op: the invite requested no discussion of this social on eccie or any board EVER.