Difficulty logging in

Where is the login located on the new webpage?
Don't know but know another to get in. Go to the mobile site: m.eccie.net and you can log in from there. After that, look to the bottom for the button "FULL SITE", click it and you'll end up on the main site.
I had the same problem using Chrome. The login box doesn't appear with Chrome but it works in IE. Not exactly sure what setting needs to be changed to fix this yet.
If your browser screen is wide enough, the login field at the top right won't show up. Or make the browser font smaller.
I had the same problem with a tablet.....no log in box appears. I open the comedy thread and the box appears in the upper right corner. This happens on my Amazon tablet.....
  • Mokoa
  • 08-12-2016, 11:16 PM
Your window may not be wide enough. Try expanding it to the right or scrolling to the right.
our window may not be wide enough. Try expanding it to the right or scrolling to the right.

The issue still remains. I have it using IE chrome of FF. Desktop or laptop
I have the exact same setup, Windows 10, and Google Chrome - Version 52.0.2743.116 m with no problems whatsoever nor had any since the update.

What version of Chrome are you using?
Mr. or Ms. Crypkeeper,
For the last week I have been experiencing log-in difficulties. I cannot find the "log-in" button,
after I input my username/password. Today I had to search around the entire website and somehow
I logged in through the "Mobile App", after trying every other icon.
I did email ECCIE Admin, however, I haven't heard back, as of yet.
Can anyone give me some insight as to how to do so, or if even, I am the only one?
Thank you!

Angelina Jones
http://www.m2shorty.gfefiles.com