Upcoming visit to Ft. Worth... Any areas to avoid?

Hey providers and pervs I am currently planning on visiting the Fort Worth area this upcoming week and I'd like some advice as to which areas to avoid, if it's not too much to ask. From what I've read in previous threads the Mid Cities/HEB/Forest Hill areas of Fort Worth seem to be the most favored but I'd love for anyone else's input.

Thanks so much and if there's any interested in seeing me definitely send a p.m.

Ladies feel free to p.m. me as well if you'd like to meet up for drinks or lunch during my visit

Thanks again, stay warm and enjoy your day!!!
Mid cities is good, but Forest Hill can be sketchy.
Stay out of Como and Stop 6 area.
Stay out of Como and Stop 6 area. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Lol I would also like to add Las Vegas Trail but West Fort Worth is a okay area I did at one time have a incall over there but also southwest fort worth by Winscott is an Okay area too it's very quite over there except late at night that's when LE likes to sneak around but yes add Las Vegas Trail that's a well known crime area and it's super Hot with LE
But fort worth is a great area you just have to watch what area you are in honestly anywhere off of 30 is great except for las vegas trail and both those areas mentioned
Alot Of Awesome gentlemen in Fort Worth
Have Fun!!!
You said "Fort Worth," but then you said "Mid-Cities/HEB/Forest Hill," so I'm not sure what your plans are.

The Mid-Cities are three cities (Hurst, Euless, and Bedford - HEB) along Texas 183 between Fort Worth and DFW Airport. Forest Hill is a small city along I-20 east of I-35W.

If you're thiking about about Fort Worth, in general, I'd suggest staying away from the area along I-35W south of downtown, and along I-20 east of Hulen. I-35W north of downtown isn't great, either, and construction has made it a pain all the way up to the split with U.S. 287.

HTH..
Stay away from the Tarrant County Jail area.
Why the warning against forest hill, if I may ask? I’ve seen plenty of ladies there, and never had nor heard of a problem. IMO it is a good alternative to south Arlington if you’re wanting to entice some guys from that area.
  • Crock
  • 12-11-2017, 01:22 PM
You said "Fort Worth," but then you said "Mid-Cities/HEB/Forest Hill," so I'm not sure what your plans are.

The Mid-Cities are three cities (Hurst, Euless, and Bedford - HEB) along Texas 183 between Fort Worth and DFW Airport. Forest Hill is a small city along I-20 east of I-35W.

If you're thiking about about Fort Worth, in general, I'd suggest staying away from the area along I-35W south of downtown, and along I-20 east of Hulen. I-35W north of downtown isn't great, either, and construction has made it a pain all the way up to the split with U.S. 287.

HTH.. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
Good advice. I'd particularly recommend the area around I-30 and Green Oaks. And I'd second Fantastical's suggestion of I-20 and Winscott (or Benbrook).
Good old Fort Worth I miss it and need to come back and see all those Great Gentlemen
I'm new to the area I've always provided near Dallas and I've been in the Mid-Cities area for a few weeks now and its going very well. Lots of nice guys and fun times. Come on out lets keep the party going!! Kayla's bringing some kink to your neck of the woods.
Hear that, Tarrant County guys? Heed the call of the wild!
Fantastical,

remember to mention the specific areas on Las Vegas Trail to avoid known as North of I-30 1 to 3 blocks & south of I-30 to Camp Bowie.

This area is known as Thug Central & let'me jack ya' car and they are aggressive & bold here. Definate no go after dark. I live north of 820 off Las Vegas Trail by the lake, this area is one of the nicest areas around the Lake.