So how many of you EAT SHIT?

The old folks back in the day used to say:" You love her so much till you'd eat her shit". Its an obsessive compulsive type "love" of sorts. Ever had an ATF you felt this way over? So what I wanna know is how many of you currently eat shit, maybe have ate shit, or will more than likely eat shit.

In the words of was it Marie Antoinette..."Let them eat cake"

PS: This board sucks without Shinepro
If you miss your buddy shine so much....log out and log back in
lmfao!
Tbone and SC both comments are funny AF silly boys.
Why don't you start first SC. We know, so why don't you just go ahead and confirm.
I think he needs a good recipe.
The old folks back in the day used to say:" You love her so much till you'd eat her shit". Its an obsessive compulsive type "love" of sorts. Ever had an ATF you felt this way over? So what I wanna know is how many of you currently eat shit, maybe have ate shit, or will more than likely eat shit.

In the words of was it Marie Antoinette..."Let them eat cake"

PS: This board sucks without Shinepro Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

You're a mess

Just check the reviews for ass eaters, they're there... No matter how well one showers, there is still shit in the asshole
Wtf kind of folks young or old, back in the day or even today, would say stupid shit like that? Grammar isn't even right! Shouldn't it be "that" instead of "till"

At least this isn't a threAD or ISO so there is that!

Who needs annoying ass Shine when you are still here! Maybe u should follow him to whatever site he is on now
I'm guessing some of his points just expired and he can go back being the jerk he always was until the points start building back up again, then he can restart his nice guy act.

With his unbalanced nature, it's all an act anyway.
I may be persona non grata but if anyone here doesnt like SC you can kick rocks or better yet re-read the ALL CAPS words in this thread title over and over and over again. ;-)
Everyone here always loves the class clown

PS: This board sucks without Shinepro Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
C’mon SC......Fucking H. Tebow.....
I think he needs a good recipe. Originally Posted by Slitlikr
When are you two getting married? Are you gonna eat her shit?
Why would 2 people with a perfectly Amazing sex life wanna go and F it up with a thing like marriage? Slit! DON'T DO IT! And for the love of God man. Do not eat SHIT! SC made that shit up. That isn't an old saying. That's just discusting AF!
What's a 9 volt battery and a womans asshole have in common?

You know you shouldn't but you just have to put your tongue on it.