Discussion about rates

Kinda new here, are discussions about going rates in various cities allowed in this forum?
Thanks
J
LOL
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 81588A21-7FD0-413A-89EC-EDA9A73280D9.jpeg (67.3 KB, 519 views)
My question is more about hh or hour going rate for GFE in Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse.
There seems to be quite a wide range and why some charge $$$+ for the hour?
I would have thought Rona would have made it a buyers market.
Why would rona have made it a buyers market? The economy is back open. The only time things slow and by slow down I mean 2-3 days are major holidays
Plus 600 a week unemployment "bonus" if they were on unemployment
Don’t for 3400 stimulus for a married couple plus 2 dependents making under 198000
Why would rona have made it a buyers market? The economy is back open. The only time things slow and by slow down I mean 2-3 days are major holidays Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki
Nikki,
Glad to hear business is good. It seems that supply and demand economics are working for popular providers.

I have mostly hobbied across the border in the past and rates were fairly consistent by city. In upstate NY, rates are all over the place.
Don’t forget the deposit...whew. And personal info while you’re at it.
Nikki,
Glad to hear business is good. It seems that supply and demand economics are working for popular providers.

I have mostly hobbied across the border in the past and rates were fairly consistent by city. In upstate NY, rates are all over the place. Originally Posted by uconsumer11
There’s a lot of gps & delusions of firmness in upset hence the varying rates
There’s a lot of gps & delusions of firmness in upset hence the varying rates Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki
cant totally blame it all on them

theres a lot of dimwits

aka male lesbians

. liverandonions and that ilk

writing reviews and blowing it up their ass
Agreed. When u see words like toned from them it means buffalo bill could make a suit out of them, GND means ur uncle in drag, etc
uncle in drag Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki
I wouldn't want to run into that "uncle" in a dark alley she's got a couple of big guns hanging off her shoulders. And hopefully she doesn't open any more of your closets with skeletons
They are hanging for sure
What is their to discuss? See women that fit your budget.