WOW BS from the Guy THat Wants bbfs

Wow its amazing that I got a bad review from the same ass who kept asking for everything with out a rubber, And then why do eccie/p411 clients go through backpage expecting the same service . Just saying. Reall y you might get a boring session if you keep complaining you want bbfs .. but anyways Im not really mad. I just always sit back & read my reviews & this time I just want to rant on it. And it always amazes me how some of you guys will say she has a pooch @ 120 lbs size 3. Did you look at your pooch. ., But thank goodness for my reg clients that are totally awesome & great. Anyways I just wanted to tell my side to this guys review because honestly it irriated me.,.
You have 2 recent "no" reviews. I do not think this thread will help you make your case.
Unless there is something I'm missing, she has only had 1 "recent" no review. The other one was 4-2010 so I wouldn't call that "recent" in the least bit.

And it always amazes me how some of you guys will say she has a pooch @ 120 lbs size 3. Did you look at your pooch. .
It does not matter how we look. We are the consumer. We want to inform other consumers.
It does not matter how we look. We are the consumer. We want to inform other consumers. Originally Posted by Red Tex
I have to agree with this. The hobbyist is the one paying for the session, Therefore he has every right to critique a provider, as that is called a review. This is a nother reason why providers need to put accurate pictures on your profile, and if they do so in such a way to hide thier "mommy pooch" or anything else that may be physical flaws, a hobbyist has every right to point that out in his review.
. Did you look at your pooch. .,. Originally Posted by Courtney
Hey ... mine is not a pooch ... its a belly.
Men are also more concerned about looks than women are. Its tough to get it up sometimes if the girl is not aesthetically pleasing.
While I don't agree with some of the OP's comments I do believe that the Hobbyist's appearance can impact how the Provider responds to her partner's appearance.
Don't forget SMELL...she can shut her eyes but... She has to breathe.

While I don't agree with some of the OP's comments I do believe that the Hobbyist's appearance can impact how the Provider responds to her partner's appearance. Originally Posted by txcwby6
It does not matter how we look. We are the consumer. We want to inform other consumers. Originally Posted by Red Tex

But what if accusations are in retaliation for not getting BBFS. If in fact that is why the client is posting negative comments. Then I call Bull Shit. Is one thing to be factual but is something else to be retaliatory. If that us the case then this "Gentleman" needs to find a different hobby.
Unless there is something I'm missing, she has only had 1 "recent" no review. The other one was 4-2010 so I wouldn't call that "recent" in the least bit.

Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Kayleehotchick-You're awesome.
But what if accusations are in retaliation for not getting BBFS. If in fact that is why the client is posting negative comments. Then I call Bull Shit. Is one thing to be factual but is something else to be retaliatory. If that us the case then this "Gentleman" needs to find a different hobby. Originally Posted by Texasquest

You know that old saying, "if if's and but's were candy and nuts,...."? No one knows what goes on between 2 people besides the 2 people them selves, and a lot of times, one and/or both parties exaggerate to get others to " b on their side" of a conflict. I have not been a member on this site for too long, but I have noticed that a lot of people make assumptions and do the "what if" scenario a lot.
But what if accusations are in retaliation for not getting BBFS. If in fact that is why the client is posting negative comments. Then I call Bull Shit. Is one thing to be factual but is something else to be retaliatory. If that us the case then this "Gentleman" needs to find a different hobby. Originally Posted by Texasquest
Texasquest-You are awesome too. Thanks again. See you soon.
You know that old saying, "if if's and but's were candy and nuts,...."? No one knows what goes on between 2 people besides the 2 people them selves, and a lot of times, one and/or both parties exaggerate to get others to " b on their side" of a conflict. I have not been a member on this site for too long, but I have noticed that a lot of people make assumptions and do the "what if" scenario a lot. Originally Posted by clawsonmills

like this?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=391391