NC/NS With Jerseygirl69

Had an incall apt with JerseyGirl69 for 7 pm on 12/14/12. Made the apt through her P.M.. She messaged me that when I got to her incall I was to call her so she can give me the room number. I did as she instructed called her at 7:00 sharp and got her voice message. I left a message waited for another 5 to 10 minutes and called again. Same thing went straight to voice message, I left her a text saying that I was in the parking lot and was ready for our apt, nothing so at 725ish I left went back home. She did text me back at 7:50 asking me if I was still around and I replied no I had left. Oh well, I guess there are many other providers out there..........
yweeeeepppp.
id love to make it up to you, evn though it wasnt my doing.
I just had the same experience tonight with her. Set up for a day and a half... Reschedule, then a flake out.

And yet she had Pmd me to get the whole thing started in response to a post of mine...
Really?
Really?
Sounds like very fishy behavior to me. I had a handyman who would do things in a similar manner. Knock on my door, offer up to cut my grass or trim my tree at a date/time that worked for him. Wouldn't show up but would knock two days later to see if I still needed his services.

Turns out he had fallen off the wagon and [forbidden topic removed by staff]
I can't say why exactly she is doing this to clients but I can say that I hope no one books with her again. This is unacceptable behavior of a professional adult.
Can you plug a number into Mr Number? Or does it just show when that number calls you?
whn i used to use mr number whatever number called m and i didnt know it i woulod just call it tghen hang up real quick b4 it rang, and then mr number would pop up all the infol...or i just google search it and also paid for a phone number identifier online
hmmm.... i've been seeing this jersey gyrls name more n more and none of it complimenting her.. she better learn vinegar doesnt catch many bees if any (or D's for that matter)
MISSPRISS I like this signature line you got... A LOT

(the info was a bonus )
Tom I text u an apology that I didn't realize u had called because I didn't get ur vm in a timely manner. The rest of u who had nothing great 2 say should notice I have 20 great reviews in less than 6 months. Happy holidays 2 u all.