Massage +/++ (Men - Interest, Women - Availability?)

I really don't hobby often for L3, but I do love a good Massage+ or ++....even if it's not "professional quality." And, while there's obviously a lot of "BnG" ads, that's not quite what I'm looking for either. It's mainly the relaxation part that interests me; just the enjoyment of stopping in, stripping down and being "pampered" for a while.

Within the community, however, it seems like most girls are either "FBSM" (don't do L3, or don't advertise it publicly) or "FS." But, for the latter, is there any reason you would not accept a request for this? Do you feel like it would not be worth your time?

Outside of "AMPs", it seems like the only other option is the "body rub" section of the backpage ads. And, while I'm sure (and reviews verify) there are a number of gems to be found there, I think everyone agrees that it comes with a great deal of risk.
yo,yo yo yo,we have a member squeegie that specializes in this area. i mean he seeks out ladies like u are talking about. look him up. the spelling is probably incorrect but it is close. good luck. if u find a really good one make sure u send me a pm. these other horndogs will swarm otherwise
last review by zachary 6-23-13 amanda is the mom. good luck
YOYO a lot of ladies offer what you are seeking. I can direct you to 3 vía PM. I don't kiss and tell in public. I have met many ladies with massage tables, great hands that also do whatever you desire. I love everything.
You SO need to pm me!! Pampering is my Specialty.
YOYO a lot of ladies offer what you are seeking. I can direct you to 3 vía PM. I don't kiss and tell in public. I have met many ladies with massage tables, great hands that also do whatever you desire. I love everything. Originally Posted by pfmtony
And you..
Jessica...it appears that you've achieved the perfect balance of complete fitness, while still having some bangin' ass curves! I will definitely add you to my list

YO, General...I just found one of his posts and will be sure to research it. Thanks!

pfmtony.....PM away, my !

I didn't want this thread to sound too much like an ISO, but if more ladies would like to post, that is fine.

I'm really just hoping that the same universe of providers is open to those who aren't seeking the "full menu"
Jessica...it appears that you've achieved the perfect balance of complete fitness, while still having some bangin' ass curves! I will definitely add you to my list

YO, General...I just found one of his posts and will be sure to research it. Thanks!

pfmtony.....PM away, my !

I didn't want this thread to sound too much like an ISO, but if more ladies would like to post, that is fine.

I'm really just hoping that the same universe of providers is open to those who aren't seeking the "full menu" Originally Posted by Y0yoY0
Definitely!
Yo, You just described me.
i would love to pamper you sweetie! these hands may be small and petiet but they can relax the stress away like you wouldn't believe. and the L2 skills are mind blowing and oh so relaxing, but i am open to anything on my menu for you as well.