Guys, have you ever been with a middle eastern woman?

I've been with women of every race except for middle eastern / Arab or Indian. I've always wanted to because they are very beautiful.

Please tell me about your experience with middle eastern women.

Thanks,
Jimmy
No, but I want too. I'm also still searching for an asian lady to befriend as well. Indian girls are just hot.... So hot.
Is all good, I love Indian....they usually don't like much bj.... All good love Arabic they dance great and they know how to move the hips... Very passionate.....

Variety is king

Btw may Indian girls can pass like Latin and vice versa, same with arabic
I have been with a Persian woman and with a Lebanese girl... not at the same time, of course. They were wild.
The Search tab still works and the wonders of Middle Eastern taint is there for the tickling.
The Search tab still works and the wonders of Middle Eastern taint is there for the tickling. Originally Posted by pyramider
Indeed it does. Three hits in Dallas. May do some cultural diversity explorations myself. . .
Been with a few. Anna Cola was my last. They are all very hotttt. Would love a gal like Miss America of Indian descent.
Here is my review of Anna Cola
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=576137

there are four on P411:
Saharasir
Tay of Dallas http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=847375
Anna Cola
Raya Star
Ask a guy named Yambs for his reference on Tay of Dallas...or do a search
JL now that is hilarious. And JL, I wouldn't see her with your money .
Jimmy, my only experience was in RW, I was young but she was sweet (personality and juices). Tight and a good lay.
JL now that is hilarious. And JL, I wouldn't see her with your money . Originally Posted by pfmtony
Thanks pfm...was that once bb?
Thanks pfm...was that once bb? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
That is correct.
Dammit I totally forgot about them!

I too need to complete my hobby punch card and see a Indian and a Middle Eastern girl. I've seen White, Black, Hispanic, Asian, and of course girls of mixed decent.

Here I am, sitting here like an idiot thinking I've seen every type of girl. I have much to learn...
Anna cola is hot...is she still around?
Anna Cola appears active on her P411 site. She is very hottttttttttttttttttt