Here's what you need for your incall, ladies

This just crawled through my inbasket, from a "larger living" place. (I don't know how I got on their mailing list, but it is occasionally amusing.)

The specification of interest is "1,000 lb capacity". More than enough for us and you...
Attached Images File Type: jpg LXL_3688_OfficeChair_01.jpg (72.9 KB, 238 views)
So gonna buy that AND transport it up 3 flights of stairs to my incall? Just be sure to ignore the strange looks you get from the front desk and other "neighbors"
  • LNK
  • 07-27-2013, 07:19 PM
So gonna buy that AND transport it up 3 flights of stairs to my incall? Just be sure to ignore the strange looks you get from the front desk and other "neighbors" Originally Posted by MaryBeth
I think he spoke of a "permanent" incall, like an apartment or condo, not a hotel room.

Although I'm quite sure the front desk has seen stranger.
Leaving out the front desk part, the rest of my response stands...
  • LNK
  • 07-27-2013, 08:00 PM
I'm sure it comes in a discreet cardboard box, so it will look like a package from Italy.

You can be sure it's from Italy, as it will say "Fragile" on the side.
So gonna buy that AND transport it up 3 flights of stairs to my incall? Just be sure to ignore the strange looks you get from the front desk and other "neighbors" Originally Posted by MaryBeth
I don't know how it works in Arkansas. In Texas, what you do is you go cruise the pool, SMILE, and ask a few of the big strong men if they could possibly help you haul this big heavy box up to your apartment.

You will normally have very little difficulty finding all the assistance you need. True Texas guys all know they'll get deported to someplace like New York or Minnesota for not helping a damsel in distress, unless there's a VERY good reason.
I don't even have to smile, I just have to stand there and look lost
I don't even have to smile, I just have to stand there and look lost Originally Posted by MaryBeth

I know, right?!?! We're females.....some things are just so easy for us. ijs