User ID: -
Date: 10/21
Name: S*****
Phone: N/A
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Syracuse
State: - New York
Address: By the mall right off of Salina st.
Activities: Lap dance, lots of teasing
Hair Length and Color: Short black hair
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Short petite but really pretty in the face.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review
  • flcc
  • 11-09-2021, 03:41 PM
are there private dances available? if so what is the charge?
Bartill, empty your inbox/sent box
NICE JOB
  • Job
  • 11-24-2021, 02:29 PM
Went Sat around 3ish. Was dead, one gril dressed in a coat talkibg/bit hing about others and complaining. Ordered a drink pounded it n left.
Good luck
I was there two weeks ago. Had a dance with a girl
I had two girls steal money from a few weeks ago. She actually pulled my dick out and felt it then said I was on camera and would report me I’d I didn’t give her 300$
I had two girls steal money from a few weeks ago. She actually pulled my dick out and felt it then said I was on camera and would report me I’d I didn’t give her 300$ Originally Posted by stew102
you went in without cell recording sound ???? mmm or is that just me ????
I had two girls steal money from a few weeks ago. She actually pulled my dick out and felt it then said I was on camera and would report me I’d I didn’t give her 300$ Originally Posted by stew102
Report you for what?? Lol if you’re on camera and SHE pulled it out then it’s on her
you went in without cell recording sound ???? mmm or is that just me ???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Report you for what?? Lol if you’re on camera and SHE pulled it out then it’s on her Originally Posted by Presj22
that also
You actually record when you go?
You actually record when you go? Originally Posted by stew102
You haven’t been?!? lol bro
No why should I?
No why should I? Originally Posted by stew102