More Health Issues With The Hillbot Model 800

Many have seen the lack of audience members for Hillary's "rally" at Temple University. Temple, with a student body in tens of thousands, could only muster 250 students to attend the Clinton rally. The Clinton Campaign later said it was "invitation only."

Someone posted this picture of Hillary walking up TWO steps to the speaking platform. First thing is Hillary needs assistance to walk up those two step. Below is pic. Second, notice all of the folks watching Hillary's lower body. It's as if they were trained to be on the look out for something. Lastly, look at the posturing of Hillary's right hand. Some folks has said this is a classic Parkinson's symptom and I tend to agree. Who walks up two steps and holds their hand like this?

During the speech, Hillary's eyes went nuts. There are major coordination issues. I notice she's using teleprompters but this doesn't explain it.

Overall it's classic low intensity, low energy Hillary. Who is dressing this bitch? Whoever it is, keep at it!
Is suspect The Service is referencing the current assignment as:

"Geriatric Duty"
The captive audience at Temple NO SHOWED. How can this be?

That eye thing is weird, she looks like on of those lizards.

Oh thats right, she is a lizard...

• DSK
  • 09-21-2016, 06:25 AM
I do not find this picture conclusive. It is something of a blind step, insofar as she was in a small crowd, and the secret service was more or less warning her about the step, cause they knew it was there. They helped her over it.

Most Parkinson's patients also have trouble swallowing, and she is still pretty fat, as well.

I'm going with cardiac arrhythmia, and blood clots in the brain, treated with coumadin. Or not, as her own Physician considers her healthy.
Someone who forgot their cane?
Many have seen the lack of audience members for Hillary's "rally" at Temple University. Temple, with a student body in tens of thousands, could only muster 250 students to attend the Clinton rally. The Clinton Campaign later said it was "invitation only."

Someone posted this picture of Hillary walking up TWO steps to the speaking platform. First thing is Hillary needs assistance to walk up those two step. Below is pic. Second, notice all of the folks watching Hillary's lower body. It's as if they were trained to be on the look out for something. Lastly, look at the posturing of Hillary's right hand. Some folks has said this is a classic Parkinson's symptom and I tend to agree. Who walks up two steps and holds their hand like this?

During the speech, Hillary's eyes went nuts. There are major coordination issues. I notice she's using teleprompters but this doesn't explain it.

Overall it's classic low intensity, low energy Hillary. Who is dressing this bitch? Whoever it is, keep at it! Originally Posted by gnadfly
Her wardrobe is an exclusive line made by Omar The Tent Maker.
Her wardrobe is an exclusive line made by Omar The Tent Maker. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
With a little influence from Mao Se Tungs pant suit designer.
I do not find this picture conclusive. It is something of a blind step, insofar as she was in a small crowd, and the secret service was more or less warning her about the step, cause they knew it was there. They helped her over it.

Most Parkinson's patients also have trouble swallowing, and she is still pretty fat, as well.

I'm going with cardiac arrhythmia, and blood clots in the brain, treated with coumadin. Or not, as her own Physician considers her healthy. Originally Posted by DSK
Jewish Doctor?

Grip. Grip. Grip.

You better hope she dies before the first debate, because your little game of ignorance dies right alongside the orangutan right there and then.
With a little influence from Mao Se Tungs pant suit designer. Originally Posted by bambino
Oh. My. Fucking. God.

Straight out of the clearance aisle at Wal Mart, Bambully the Ignored brings the fall fashion report.

Oh. My. Fucking. God.

Straight out of the clearance aisle at Wal Mart, Bambully the Ignored brings the fall fashion report.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Stupid sissy pig.
The Bambully Fall Fat Fashion Report!

You're too sexy for your undershirt...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!
The Bambully Fall Fat Fashion Report!

You're too sexy for your undershirt...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
They look like you. And you know it. Repulsive pig. A disgrace to your people.
  • DSK
  • 09-21-2016, 09:09 AM
Jewish Doctor?

Grip. Grip. Grip.

You better hope she dies before the first debate, because your little game of ignorance dies right alongside the orangutan right there and then. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I willing for the debates to determine the future of the Republic, and I think Mr Trump, though an underdog, has a chance due to Hillary's poor performance so far.
  • DSK
  • 09-21-2016, 09:29 AM
They look like you. And you know it. Repulsive pig. A disgrace to your people. Originally Posted by bambino
His people no longer acknowledge him...