Look at Trump cower like a sissy!

I bet that left a brown streak in his underwear.
http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016...-rally-n678531
Attached Images File Type: jpg ap_16311049212151.jpg (55.1 KB, 102 views)
I am glad no one was hurt. Trump came back on stage very quickly. So the Secret Service must have determined it was not a threat after all. They did an excellent job, served and protected the candidate very well. Trump might have played them. Set it up. His campaign is desperate and needs attention, the media is falling for it. That is reality TV for you. Trump is a pro at reality TV. Obama handled the Trump supporter much better at his rally. In fact he defended the protester.
Trump is the circus master of his time. PT Barnum would have been proud.
you duplicitous dipshit. you title the tread "Trump cower like a sissy" then post you are glad everyone was ok?

then blame it on a Trump publicly stunt?? bahahaha u got nerve W{fOrbidden term}P

who is more likely to send an intentional disrupter to a Trump event?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCr6cRoeaSA

as usual u fail fat ass. bahaha

what time is it in San Antone .. er .. Italy u W{fOrbidden term}P? isn't it past your bed time? haha
Scumbag I don't wish harm on anyone but he look like a sissy running behind the curtain. Do you want me to post videos of Trump supporters harassing democrats? Did you read about the Trump supporter who held kids at gun point for messing with his sign? https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...37904068,d.cGc
Are these Trumped-up charges?

A Michigan man has been charged with seven felonies after he allegedly held six kids at gunpoint, believing they’d damaged a Donald Trump campaign sign in his yard, the Southgate News Herald reported.

Michael Robert Kubek, 56, reportedly called the police on Oct. 29 to report that a group of teens had hit his “Trump for President” lawn sign.

When officers arrived, Kubek wasn’t home, but they heard a lot of yelling on the corner and went to see what was causing the commotion, the Herald reported. They found Kubek yelling and cursing at a group of adolescents ages 12 to 14, who were sitting on some grass in front of a house, police said.

Kubek accused the youths of damaging his Trump sign, but admitted that he hadn’t seen any of them actually do it and didn’t have security cameras that could prove who destroyed the sign, according to officers.

Police said there is no evidence that proves the kids were involved in vandalizing the sign, WDIV TV reported.

Officers sent Kubek home while they questioned the kids, who had reportedly told him they didn’t touch his sign. He didn’t believe them, they said. Then they alleged that he’d pointed a gun at them while his mother called the police.

When the officers questioned Kubek about this, he showed them an unloaded Sig Sauer 9 mm P938, according to the Detroit Free Press.

“He said it was unloaded and still in the holster when pulled from his waist,” Allen Park Police Det. Lt. Dave Williams told the paper.

Kubek told police he “felt threatened by the juveniles because he was outnumbered” and “stated that his intention was to scare the juveniles,” a news release issued by the department stated.

He also said that his house had been egged and political signs in front of it had been destroyed a week earlier, according to RawStory.

Kubek was arraigned on Tuesday. He was charged with six counts of assault with a dangerous weapon and one count of felony firearm possession.

His next court date is a probable cause hearing scheduled for Dec. 5.
http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016...-rally-n678531 Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
What would you expect him to do if there was a possibility of a gunman in the crowd? Furthermore what would you do? I know being behind that keyboard gives you brass balls, but Iam willing to bet you would have done the same thing.

Jim
What would you expect him to do if there was a possibility of a gunman in the crowd? Furthermore what would you do? I know being behind that keyboard gives you brass balls, but Iam willing to bet you would have done the same thing.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Jim, Have you forgotten I have had Ak-47 bullets and RPG's fired at many more times than you can shake a stick at- there's no fear otherwise you don't need to be in a military.
you duplicitous dipshit. you title the tread "Trump cower like a sissy" then post you are glad everyone was ok?

then blame it on a Trump publicly stunt?? bahahaha u got nerve W{fOrbidden term}P

who is more likely to send an intentional disrupter to a Trump event?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCr6cRoeaSA

as usual u fail fat ass. bahaha

what time is it in San Antone .. er .. Italy u W{fOrbidden term}P? isn't it past your bed time? haha Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You WallOPed Lubed Wide-ass's ass, Waco!
Jim, Have you forgotten I have had Ak-47 bullets and RPG's fired at many more times than you can shake a stick at- there's no fear otherwise you don't need to be in a military. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
There goes our hero again. Seargent.
Jim, Have you forgotten I have had Ak-47 bullets and RPG's fired at many more times than you can shake a stick at- there's no fear otherwise you don't need to be in a military. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
So if you were in the same position as Trump you would just stand there waiting for a shot to be fired at ya?

Jim
http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016...-rally-n678531 Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LUBE LIES AGAIN !!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH POS NEVER LEFT TO GO TO " ITALY " HAHAHAHAHAHA. GOTTA KEEP HIS LEAD IN THE DOTY POLL !!! POS LYING STOLEN VALOR POS !!!!! HAHAHAHAHA ! HOW MANY TIMES DID LUBE DODGE A DEPLOYMENT TO WHERE " THERE WAS THE SOUND OF CANNONS " ????????? SEARGENT IN CHARGE OF THE DIVISION'S LATRINES, LUBED WIDE ASS ????!!!! THIS IS WHY I NEVER HAVE AND NEVER WILL WASTE MY TIME MEETING YOUR LYING POS ASS LUBE !! SORRY MOTHER FUCKER !!! JUST TO YOUR LYING ASS A CLUE, MY FATHR IS A REAL COMMAND SERGEANT MAJOR, YA POS LYING LIBERAL. HAHAHAHAHA BET YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT RANK IS AND WHAT THE " CHEVRONS " FOR THAT LOOK LIKE, RIGHT FORMER " MASTER SEARGENT THAT SELF PROMTED TO SEAGEANT MAJOR !! I EVEN SPELLED IT FOR YOUR LYING LIBERAL DUMB ASS THE WAY THAT YOU FUCKED UP AND SPELLED IT ! HAHAHAHA YA LYIN POS ! BET YOU WILL DEMAND TO CARRY THE RAINBOW FAG FLAG ON VETERANS DAY, RIGHT YA POS ? ! F U LYIN LUBE ! KEEP UP YOUR DOTY CAMPAIGN !!!!!
So if you were in the same position as Trump you would just stand there waiting for a shot to be fired at ya?

He was in no danger he's a coward much like most of you cocksuckers in this forum. You know Jim, I tell you the truth there was a time in my life where I carried out orders for very infamous MOB bosses and I literally seen grown men cry like little girls - I have seen men piss and shit in their pants- there's not a lot of tough men in this world nowadays.

Lube has no problems taking " shots " on his face or in his lying liberal mouth at the local branch of the gloryholes he hopes to "manage " for assup !!!!!!! He's just heart broken that he can't join the military during this time when trannies are allowed to prance around out in the open ! Back before LUBE the PETER PUFFERS day, they would be taken out to HIS latrines and had an " attitude adjustment " ! So tell us LUBE, how many gallons of diesel does it take to " sanitize " a half drum of shit per ARMY regs ????
He was in no danger he's a coward much like most of you cocksuckers in this forum. You know Jim, I tell you the truth there was a time in my life where I carried out orders for very infamous MOB bosses and I literally seen grown men cry like little girls - I have seen men piss and shit in their pants- there's not a lot of tough men in this world nowadays. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
And YOU will never be considered as a tough man LUBE !!! KEEP THAT DOTY LEAD GOING , YA POS ASSHOLE !!!
Lube has no problems taking " shots " on his face or in his lying liberal mouth at the local branch of the gloryholes he hopes to "manage " for assup !!!!!!! He's just heart broken that he can't join the military during this time when trannies are allowed to prance around out in the open ! Back before LUBE the PETER PUFFERS day, they would be taken out to HIS latrines and had an " attitude adjustment " ! So tell us LUBE, how many gallons of diesel does it take to " sanitize " a half drum of shit per ARMY regs ???? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Go fuck yourself you know it's 530 in the morning here- be lucky I am around relatives and can't say what I want- you had plenty of times to meet me in San Antonio- you are a coward.
He was in no danger he's a coward much like most of you cocksuckers in this forum. You know Jim, I tell you the truth there was a time in my life where I carried out orders for very infamous MOB bosses and I literally seen grown men cry like little girls - I have seen men piss and shit in their pants- there's not a lot of tough men in this world nowadays. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
You're not qualified to make that determination you've never had the burden of protecting anyone. His security team made the right decision to leave. I believe you're the type of guy that would get someone hurt.

Jim