Remember

Drumpf never released his tax returns.

Obviously, that is something you dilbags have gorgotten.

that's ok ..... Odumbo never produced a legitimate birth certificate either .....

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Who gives a fuck. It's not a requirement. It became a non issue. Even Clinton stoped wasting her time talking about it.
Remember Carter v Reagan. Carter was up 9 a week before the election. We all know how that turned out. Crooked Hillary is about to be buried in a landslide.

Hope you have your koolaid ready to go. Go join your lunatic friends from Jonestown.
I'm sure wikileaks can get the tax returns. Assup, what's your opinion of wikileaks?
I really do not care about his tax returns. If he has done something illegal in regards to his income tax I am sure we would have known about it way before today. It is really no business of the general public to see as most cannot even file an EZ return. I seriously doubt that they could understand our complex tax codes and how people can use it within the law. Some will call these loopholes but there are no loopholes only tax code.
  • DSK
  • 11-08-2016, 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I thought you were going to say to remember all the illegal aliens getting free health care while your insurance premiums go up 20 percent again this year.
I thought you were going to say to remember all the illegal aliens getting free health care while your insurance premiums go up 20 percent again this year. Originally Posted by DSK
Or the 4 who died in Benghazi.
I'm sure wikileaks can get the tax returns. Originally Posted by Jeff Epstein
Which begs the question...why don't they?
Remember Carter v Reagan. Carter was up 9 a week before the election. We all know how that turned out. Crooked Hillary is about to be buried in a landslide.

Hope you have your koolaid ready to go. Go join your lunatic friends from Jonestown. Originally Posted by Budman

So why do you keep talking about Jonestown?

Please regale everybody with your sense of sensibility.
Who gives a fuck. It's not a requirement. It became a non issue. Even Clinton stoped wasting her time talking about it. Originally Posted by bambino
Sure. Drumpf moved from tax fraud to pussy grabbing.

He's a fucking idiot.

This thing will be over before the polls close in the Pacific time zone.
Or the 4 who died in Benghazi. Originally Posted by bambino
Or the thousands who died on the GOP watch.

Hope you have your koolaid ready to go. Go join your lunatic friends from Jonestown. Originally Posted by Budman
Care to make a wager or are you just talking crap?
Sure. Drumpf moved from tax fraud to pussy grabbing.

He's a fucking idiot.

This thing will be over before the polls close in the Pacific time zone. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yep, as Trump reaches 270 before 6pm est.
Or the thousands who died on the GOP watch. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
We know bush sucked. I never voted for him. However trump will be great.