Trump is not even confident his wife is voting for him.

Aren't the elections design where your vote is private? Trump is peeking at how his wife is voting- what a loser!!!
Attached Images File Type: jpg donald_trump_voting.jpg (410.2 KB, 74 views)
Aren't the elections design where your vote is private? Trump is peeking at how his wife is voting- what a loser!!! Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
You call that private? It looks like an open terminal with nothing shielding it from view. It's like taking a piss without having a door on the bathroom. Besides who cares that's his wife. Quit picking apart every little thing this guy does you don't know how stupid it makes you look.

Jim
You call that private? It looks like an open terminal with nothing shielding it from view. It's like taking a piss without having a door on the bathroom. Besides who cares that's his wife. Quit picking apart every little thing this guy does you don't know how stupid it makes you look.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Answer the question is he looking at his wife's screen or not? Simple yes or No? And ask yourself is it ok to look how someone next to you is voting?

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Luke Warm doesn't need any help looking stupid, he is doing a fine job of it on his own.
LW you crack me up.

He may have been looking to see how he should vote. He's one dumb ass dude.
Someone walked by me and looked to see how I was voting

There are lots of other things you can say about trump other than this stupid shit

Go back to his hair or something.
hahaha, if his wife has any sense of morality she voted against her asshole husband.
Someone walked by me and looked to see how I was voting

There are lots of other things you can say about trump other than this stupid shit

Go back to his hair or something. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
why the hell would someone care how you were voting? It's not like you are someone famous- I am calling horseshit on your statement.
  • DSK
  • 11-08-2016, 02:05 PM
hahaha, if his wife has any sense of morality she voted against her asshole husband. Originally Posted by southtown4488
I guess you could say the same thing about half the country, because it is supposed to be a tight race.
I guess you could say the same thing about half the country, because it is supposed to be a tight race. Originally Posted by DSK
some people vote out of tradition . . simply follow what their parents do. some are politically ignorant, just don't follow news or current events whatsoever, maybe they vote on whos name they heard more.

The informed ones that vote for Trump are seriously lacking in morality.
He's looking over and trying to figure out if he needs to write that bitch out of his will.
Answer the question is he looking at his wife's screen or not? Simple yes or No? And ask yourself is it ok to look how someone next to you is voting? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
So what if he is glancing at her screen. You don't know what his reason is so quit speculating jerkoff.

Jim
  • DSK
  • 11-08-2016, 04:12 PM
He's looking over and trying to figure out if he needs to write that bitch out of his will. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Only a misogynist speaks about ladies in that manner.
why the hell would someone care how you were voting? It's not like you are someone famous- I am calling horseshit on your statement. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
People are curious and they are set up on desks with blinders.
They have to walk behind you to get out.
Not that fucking hard to look at someones card.

You are a fucking idiot. I mean a real dumb fuck.
I thought I would run into the dumbest fucking idiot in the world.

I was wrong.

How in the fuck is this unbelievable?
People are curious and they are set up on desks with blinders.
They have to walk behind you to get out.
Not that fucking hard to look at someones card.

You are a fucking idiot. I mean a real dumb fuck.
I thought I would run into the dumbest fucking idiot in the world.

I was wrong.

How in the fuck is this unbelievable? Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Go fuck yourself there's a difference between someone walking past your booth versus someone stopping and directly looking at how you vote- the person would literally have to stop and actually look at your screen dickwad.