The Gods Have Gone Mad........Trump might win this thing.

Watching Fox, he is sitting on 254 Electorial votes at 10:30PM.

Keep in mind, all he needs is 269......a tie.
The lobs on the other networks are practically crying. Fun to watch.
Donald wins the election because of two reasons: (1) white rural America (2) Obama.
The lobs on the other networks are practically crying. Fun to watch. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Wonder if Chris Matthews will have any "tingling " running down his leg this time ! If so, it'll be brown, runny and foul smelling ! Gotta love those POS pundits eating crow after their collusion with the shrilLIARy campaign !

Keep in mind, all he needs is 269......a tie. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Bet ya the campaign HQ for shrilLIARY's campaign is running low on Depends and toilet paper about now. They've got to be thinking how they are gonna deal with those " foreign donations " and the folks that expected something in return for being extorted by Slick Willy and shrilLIARy.
  • R.M.
  • 11-08-2016, 09:52 PM

Keep in mind, all he needs is 269......a tie. Originally Posted by Jackie S
15 more votes to go. Wouldn't that be something if he did win?
I'm switching back and forth from Fox to CNN.

Wolf Blitzer and crew are giving every possible senario why Trump won't win.
The lobs on the other networks are practically crying. Fun to watch. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
haven't watched any of the news broadcast. but I bet its similar to the reaction to the 1980 election race with reagan/carter. they literally cried about it with "how did this happen?".

its minus the landslide. Trump is not going to get that.

Wolf Blitzer and crew are giving every possible senario why Trump won't win. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Blitzer and all of CNN can go fuck themselves ! Especially after the way the media pandered to Clinton and George " Snuffelupagus " was proven to be an " agent " for the Clintonistas. That and all the help that Donna Brazile, while on the CNN payroll, helped shilLIARy with questions in advance of the debates. They can ALL go to hell !!

Wolf Blitzer and crew are giving every possible senario why Trump won't win. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Fuck the coverage. I am watching Bull Durham!
  • R.M.
  • 11-08-2016, 10:17 PM
Dow went way down.
One of the networks spent about 10 minutes showing the sad and crying faces at the Javits Convention Center. Lots of young women needing comforting from sympathetic men. Some guys are going to make a killing tonight.
  • R.M.
  • 11-08-2016, 11:06 PM
I think America is ready for a female president. Just not Hillary.
Well you told me so.

Hope we survive.

I'll be catching up with you elsewhere on ECCIE. Just not here.
I'm switching between CNN and MSNBC. Its pathetic. I have absolutely no sympathy for them. They ran with the worst candidate in history.