Kristenscott no showed

Called up Kristen Scott at about 830 tonight and set up a hh sesh with her. She seemed friendly on the phone had had awesome reviews not to mention the fact my cock was ready to go just from looking at her pics. I get to her hotel, call her up.... and....

http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=115297

Nothing .

Never heard from her again. These blue ball are epic.

Very disappointed.
I called her last week and no answer. Tried again and nothing, so I just saved my money. Figured that since she posts more on bp than here she's probably not all into it anyways.
I texted her, "I'm leaving, I'm not going to sit in the parking lot this long." And didn't even get an apology. I don't waste providers time so it pisses me off when they waste mine. Smh
damn shame very pretty gal
She's on my todolist, guess not anymore. I dont mind cancellations, but I cant tolerate NCNS
So sorry for your loss. Nice looking girl tho.
i have always had good luck with her
I do want to apologize I just saw this I have no been posting on eccie due to I am pregnant and no longer doing bbbj and didn't thing I would get much business off of here. I have had some complications where I have had to go to the er numerous times and that could of been one of the days I do apologize I will be back and ready to mingle in 2 months happy hobbying guys
Never had an issue with this young lady! I like her!

Preggo?
Hmmm... Didn't I see a review from you on her 7 months ago? LOL!!!!!

HB

Never had an issue with this young lady! I like her!

Preggo? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Hmmm... Didn't I see a review from you on her 7 months ago? LOL!!!!!

HB

Originally Posted by happybanana
Yeeeeeeeea! Lmfao 😂
Hi. So you will not be taking appointments? I'm very interested in seeing an "expecting" woman.
Are we all assuming she is 7 months prego? I don't think she said that.
I am accually about 9 months however did not start showing until about month 7 this is not something i advertised