PrivateDelights is more reputable than Eccie?

According to Camden, Eccie is the lowest of the low.
Ph: 917-795-2750
https://skipthegames.com/posts/kansa...-/364080495433

Staff edit

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.
Boyeeee she must have pissed you off.
Bottom line fiddle ..a lot of women & men have left eccie because of how they are treated OR how they see people treated

Unfortunately
According to Camden, Eccie is the lowest of the low.
Ph: 917-795-2750
https://skipthegames.com/posts/kansa...-/364080495433

Staff edit

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed. Originally Posted by FiddleSticks
LMAO 👏
Bottom line fiddle ..a lot of women & men have left eccie because of how they are treated OR how they see people treated

Unfortunately Originally Posted by Savannah Moon
👏👏

Some of Eccie has turned into a place where people haven't any manners.
Of course them removing the Bio Page for the Providers didn't help.
Sometimes it get's pretty ugly in the thread's.

I thought you retired last month?
I thought you retired last month? Originally Posted by Lubeman
Evidently, WE haven't learned our lessons yet...
Evidently, WE haven't learned our lessons yet... Originally Posted by KCFalcon77
bingo.. winner winner chicken dinner! And how would you like your chicken prepared falcon? Personally I like mine grilled on top of a high end Greek salad!

I thought you retired last month? Originally Posted by Lubeman
So did UC
And a few others who still check in occasionally to see what is going on.
bingo.. winner winner chicken dinner! And how would you like your chicken prepared falcon? Personally I like mine grilled on top of a high end Greek salad!

So did UC
And a few others who still check in occasionally to see what is going on. Originally Posted by Savannah Moon
LOL. I'll say this Miss Moon. You have a way about you. You'll be missed here when you move on. more then most anyway...
Yes, still check in here from time to time.
Syracuse, west Kansas, and Texas mostly nowadays.
Might have an excuse to be back more if some outfit signs us up.
Yes, still check in here from time to time.
Syracuse, west Kansas, and Texas mostly nowadays.
Might have an excuse to be back more if some outfit signs us up. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
I know a lil something you can sign up for *
JS.
LOL JK..

Thank you Falcon
This place could be more civil at times for sure…

But if we were taking the private delights / eccie question literally, I always felt like PD was all puff piece reviews that I never take seriously… I do like that they have the option to search by services though.
I think it's funny that she has an account here and no reviews on it.
Instead she relies on a joke of a site like PD for reviews, where they can all be faked by 20 "men" in under an hour.
I know a lil something you can sign up for *
JS.
LOL JK..

Thank you Falcon Originally Posted by Savannah Moon

Well hello Savannah! It's been quite a while but you made one of my visits back to KC quite fun. Hope you are doing well.
Doing well Thank you!!We definitely had FUN!!
Hope asll is well
Stop through occasionally to see what is in the works aroubd here!!