Is It Me!! Are VEGAS?!

OK this is For My HONEST ppl!!!

Are Yall AFRAID OF BLACK WOMEN!!!!

😔😡
This is an unusual question.
Why not be more specific?
Only if they also spar in my weight class.
As a general rule of thumb ebony providers do not do so well in LV.
Its not just you - its most black women. Sure there are some girls who do well as they have made a name for themselves and stayed the long duration here to build clientelle... but its just a really tough market. Always has been.
The majority demographc of hobbyists visiting this town is the typical middle to senior white affulent business man who traditionally likes to date white girls ...even Latinas dont do so well here as, say Miami where they are very popular.
Its just that ceo / old school mindset - you cant change it
The younger guys who come to Vegas to party? Sure they are more open minded but they all want FREE booty and they find it in the club

(please noone be offended Im not being racist - I'm just trying to explain that if we are to be brutally honest about this topic that yes... many of these guys simply wont see black girls... i'm not the one with the issue OK?! lol)

I see a lot of ISOs in LV are seeking the Blonde beautys ... typical miss USA style... (doesnt help me either! I'm Eurasian)
Yep
  • merz5
  • 06-21-2015, 08:25 AM
Then you know what. All the other hobbyist are totally missing out. I mostly ONLY see ebony skinned ladies. I love them. And I am the older, upper middle class white gentleman that is referred to above. So ladies, don't fret! There are some of us that very much prefer you.
They always have good ECCIE guideline violation professor.