Doggie Position for DATY??

I love, love, love DATY. It's a dealbreaker for me if it isn't available. However, I have some minor neck issues which moderately restrict backward range of motion of my head, so I have been thinking about alternative positions.

I haven't personally tried DATY from the doggie position, where I would slide underneath her from behind and "go up" on her. Seems like it might be a comfortable position for the lady and also allow her to have more control over pressure and location than other positions, and would certainly be very comfortable for me. I would love to hear from the ladies especially, but also fellow DATY lovers whether this works very well or not. . . . . . .or from ladies of generous spirit who would be willing to make the sacrifice of helping me find the optimal position for her pleasure and my comfort. All in the interests of research and the good of our community of course. . . . .

I understand that for most women, the traditional position where they are on their back is the most comfortable one for them, and the position where it is easiest for them to come--something I always strive for.

My accommodation so far has been to kneel on the floor and pull my partner to the edge of the bed, which allows me to keep my neck straighter. That seems to work well for the ladies, and is better, but still not optimal for me.

My understanding from one previous post is that most of the ladies find it difficult to come in the 69 position or the queening position.

Are there other positions I might not have considered which work well for the lady and don't require backward bending of the guy's neck?
As long as you're okay with your nose in an asshole, go for it.
Put a couple of pillows under her butt - that will lift her up and ease the strain on your neck.

Also just lie on your back and have her straddle your face - that also gives her a ton of control. Be sure not to have your head at the end/top of the bed, that allows her to lean forward, place her hands on the bed over your head - some girls like that as well.

Bottom line - COMMUNICATION!
grab some cushions off the couch or pillows and go to the dining room table.. that should be high enough.
If not, get a lower sitting stool and this way you can sit upright, put on your bib and go to town.
Couple of pillows should work, as well as the edge of the bed method. I broke my neck a little over ten years ago. I was eating my wife's pussy just two days post surgery in a full halo brace.
GymRat, you are my hero, what an image!!

I still haven't heard, however, whether DATY from the doggie position works well. Ladies?
Couple of pillows should work, as well as the edge of the bed method. I broke my neck a little over ten years ago. I was eating my wife's pussy just two days post surgery in a full halo brace. Originally Posted by GymRat
That should be on You Tube.
That should be on You Tube. Originally Posted by tikkler33
+1

i would love 2 see that!! classic
  • Seedy
  • 12-29-2010, 01:38 PM
That should be on You Tube. Originally Posted by tikkler33
Tikkler man you r fucking killin me!
How about where she is straddling your face? Similar to what I think you are describing but she is in CG stance rather than RCG.
I love recieving DATY in the doggie position. Hell I just love DATY!...lol
As long as you're okay with your nose in an asshole, go for it. Originally Posted by Killersalt
Bad saltshaker, but he is right. +1
DATY... from doggie?

I'd be making a beeline for that butthole!!! but that's just me. LOL

All kidding aside... I love it when they get on all fours, spread their legs wide and really arch their back. That gives me access to both honey holes which I like to equally thrash. Total turn-on.

However having a stiff neck, I would just have her sit on my face. Preferably for me, she would be facing my feet.
j353,

Are you sure that's not a tranny in your avatar? That's a whole lotta bulge for mere labia.
I love DATY, too. And, I have neck issues from old football injuries. I had a great DATY session with Bebe a few days ago and even though I used pillows to raise her while I was kneeling on the side of the bed my neck hurt like crazy for a couple of days after. I'm going to go for sit on my face CG or RCG in the future.