Looking for opinion

Hi all,
I am new to the site, in terms of membership but I have been reading for a few weeks now. I am intrigued by one of the girls that was reviewed in the independent provider section. Yvette ( http://houston.backpage.com/BodyRubs...o_n-24/9210878 ) The reviews are pretty good and actually I am more infatuated with her face and her smile more than what services she provides, but I am a little hesitant to call, mainly because I dont know what to say. I would like to partake in a FBSM and BBBJ but do I just come out and ask for that over the phone to I set the appointment and then negotiate in person, what is the accepted protocol? Also, if there is anyone else out there that has seen Yvette please let me know if she is wroth it, especially for a newbie like me. I am not really looking for FS just yet want to start out with this before I go all in, if you know what I mean. One last question, how do you interpret the "amount paid" on the reviews I have been looking at it for weeks now and just cant get the hang of it. Thanks for the help guys and gals.
Sorry, we are a paranoid bunch of perverts so we don't usually talk to strangers.

Tip: every provider has their own comfort level when it comes to screening, but the standard practice is to not mention anything over the phone. Yes, this means you may not get what you want, but that's often the price of entrance.
NEVER talk about services over the phone. NEVER talk about services and money.

Pay for the massage (which is perfectly legal) and just see what happens.
Post a review then PM Carkiddo.
Thanks everyone I know that I am the new kid on the block I will post a review soon. Thanks again.
QS
  • Dad
  • 01-09-2011, 10:23 PM
Registered on Dec 29. Asked this question on Jan 3. Now said a review coming soon.

Does not sound like "quicksilver" to me!
LMAO
Someone cookin bacon?
Surely it ain't like that, Big Joe.

WELCOME TO ECCIE~

We are always giving the Newbies a hard time!....But we are also helpful at times!

I'll see if I can help you out!

I will shoot you a PM if you will check your box!
Hi all,
I would like to partake in a FBSM and BBBJ but do I just come out and ask for that over the phone to I set the appointment and then negotiate in person, what is the accepted protocol? Originally Posted by Quicksilver76

There is NO negotiation... contact her by her choice of methods.. follow through with her screening... most of us have already put it out there with what we will or won't do and how much our time is worth... follow her rules... enjoy yourself and have fun
Miloman keeps sending out these PMs about Kim Honey everytime a newbie wants to see someone...busy man!
Buy her that car she's standing next to, and she will be yours, at least until she starts looking at apartments.

Seriously, you have good taste, she looks very fine.