Will I Ever Learn?

So I've got this friend,a provider from another state who has changed her life,works as a CNA here in Houston. Basically she is rebuilding. Got away from her brutal pimp and she's doing rather well still a few mistakes as far as financing but shes young and learning.
Well I decided to take her to dinner last night,and because she's hurting for money I chose a buffet. She shows up with her roomate? and her one year old son?? OK, no big deal every body can eat.... This turned out to be so embarassing. The little one,a baby so I expected noise from him,but not give him a jalapeno pepper to shut him up..Of course the child srceamed bloody murder.( I gave him milk). There were several other incedences that made me regret the gesture of friendship. The treatment of the child had to be the worst. There was also a family that came in,and she(my friend) looked the mother of the children in the face and says bitch you know thats too much make-up on that child..... I told her to act like she wasn't on the street,and she just stared at the woman,who thank goodness ignored her.
Damn it man..It's the last time.
oMg.....that would have made me hand over the bill money for food and walk off. darn shame....try to help someone and they act as if they lost a ounce of gratitude and common sense....
  • Trey
  • 01-13-2011, 09:32 PM
You see my signature line? You stick with that and you will be ok.
See...there you go..over paying for services again..;-))
No good deed goes unpunished.
You see my signature line? You stick with that and you will be ok. Originally Posted by trey
Right on!

I feel for ya shortone.
What a shame.
  • Dad
  • 01-13-2011, 10:23 PM
How about the roomate?
No, you'll never learn...
No, you'll never learn... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Who saw that coming?
Hold up.........

You didn't ask her to bring her roommate and her child! That's taking advantage of your kindness!

She fucked up when she did that shit. She obviously ain't got no home training either. Don't take her ass anywhere else! Just smash and get the fuck on!
Yeah, she's shown that she doesn't have any type of social skills. To bring along a roommate and a child is just not cool. Especially given the fact that you all may not have even discussed the roommate coming along. I'd say that you need to just leave her alone.

However, the odds are that you won't leave her alone. So, for future reference I would say that you need to tell her next time that it's just you and her. If she can't do that, no dinner date.
You can pick them up out of the mud and wash them off but eventually they will jump right back in and you will get some on you.
Dad....She look like precious..
  • Seedy
  • 01-14-2011, 09:41 AM
Totally out of line. But on a much more serious note I really feel sorry for the baby, sounds like it already has a strike against it.