Did He *REaLLy* NCNS at 4am?!

Okay, this is pretty much just a question.. I think.
What would you do? How would you react?
I'm at a little bit of a loss for words..

I am not from this area and I find myself here for a quick visit then head back home.
After being unsuccessful booking a time together the last trip ((went home early)) I wanted to be sure to follow through.

Let me just say that this gentleman was the most phone happy hobbyest I've ever come across! I see my caller ID..
I see the voice mail.. I'll get back to you-swear!
I checked ref's and he was good to go.. OK.
Here is the kicker..
He wanted to come see me at 4AM!! Really? Fine.
I came here to work.
I appreciate the attempt at a 'wake up call'..
But I was in the shower.. give me a sec to dry off..

~~> Listen, I don't bitch.. swear it.. but give eachother
a couple minutes to dry off, or end a call, or whatever..
phone fucking is NOT fun-not even a little <~~~

He is 20minutes early-Normally I'd welcome it.. but not at 330am, so I ask to get a coffee.. another 2 calls to tell me Starbucks isn't open yet..

Oh

Duh.

So, the sweet boy he is.. says he'll pick one up at Micky D's ... then..

*Poof*

Uh. Really?!

Tell me this is just a little joke..

Did I REALLY stay awake for a 4am show to get
NCNS...?

OMFG..
You Ass!

What should I do? That's like.. mean..
Sorry...I found this hottie working the McDonalds drive through and she was just ending her shift...too good to pass up. I'll catch you next trip though, promise!
LMFAO
That was funny !!
Sorry...I found this hottie working the McDonalds drive through and she was just ending her shift...too good to pass up. I'll catch you next trip though, promise! Originally Posted by Wakeuр
  • Seedy
  • 01-14-2011, 07:21 AM
Sorry...I found this hottie working the McDonalds drive through and she was just ending her shift...too good to pass up. I'll catch you next trip though, promise! Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Waaayyy TFF!!!!
  • Trey
  • 01-14-2011, 07:39 AM
Lets tie both posts together so the party can start. I need some entertainment for the day.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=928360#post928360
Lets tie both posts together so the party can start. I need some entertainment for the day.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=928360#post928360 Originally Posted by trey
These threads must be merged! Still who isn't going to put at least some of the blame on the hottie working the drive thu?
  • Dad
  • 01-14-2011, 08:00 AM
These threads must be merged! Still who isn't going to put at least some of the blame on the hottie working the drive thu? Originally Posted by Wayward
Here it is...

Beware this bitch when you schedule with her, I call her 30min before our appaointment for 4 times before she picked up the phone & told me her location. When I got there, I call her for room number she told me she just got out of the shower and craving for caremel frapa at Starbuck so I went to pick up for her and I call her back for room number, the BITCH never picked up her phone. So next time you scheduled with this BITCH maker sure you have a back-up plan. Originally Posted by CUTI
Does Tonya work the late shift at Micky D's after she gets off at the burger joint? If so then Wakeup's moment of weakness is totally understandable.
Going thru the drive thru, a little drunk.

A little drunk, but damn she was hot....

The next day after he sobered up a bit....luckily she forgot her fee.

Ronald was pissed, he didn't get his money, time for a pimp slap.

Ronald got over it... he's a play'a, no money, this will do...for now

Pimp'n

If Ronald was scheduling for you, there would be no NCNS.
lmao!
  • Seedy
  • 01-14-2011, 09:34 AM

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=928360#post928360 Originally Posted by trey
I second that motion,great idea Trey, this could get real entertaining.
4 am well it's good to know she's willing to work early morning
And I just though they had fries at Mc Donalds...
That does suck.

Vixen, you really, really need to fix your website. Loud music that auto-starts? All Flash? Yuck.