WHATS UP WITH YOU HOUSTON?

SO I HAD A LOT OF PEOPLE ASK ME TO VISIT HOUSTON... A LOT! IVE NEVER TOURED BEFORE SO I DID MY RESEARCH PUT OUT ADS AHEAD OF TIME AND HAD QUITE A FEW PEOPLE PRE BOOK WITH ME.

SO I GET HERE GET A BEAUTIFUL 4* HOTEL BY THE GALLERIA (GUYS SUGGESTION) AND WHAT DO YOU KNOW... ALL OF MY PRE BOOKS EITHER CANCEL OR DONT SHOW UP AT ALL!!

SO NOW I AM SITTING HERE IN MY ROOM ALONE RANTING ON ECCIE WHEN I SHOULD HAVE A COCK IN MY MOUTH AND OR BE GETTING MY BRAINS FUCKED OUT

I WAS ONE OF THE PROVIDERS WHO STOOD UP FOR YOU GENTLEMEN WHEN YOU WERE BEING BASHED BY THE LOCAL PROVIDERS HERE... I DECIDED TO VISIT YOU GUYS ANYWAY.

WHATS THE PROBLEM GUYS??? AM I TOO STEEP?? TOO MUCH CHEAP AND OR FREE PUSSY AROUND?? OR DO YOU GET OFF JUST JERKING PROVIDERS AROUND AND WAISTING THEIR TIME AND MONEY??

TO THE GUYS WHO PRE BOOKED WITH ME AND CANCELED ONCE I GOT HERE

TO THE NICE HOUSTON MEN I WILL STILL BE AROUND TILL TOMORROW, MIGHT AS WELL ENJOY THIS NICE ROOM THERE IS STILL TIME TO SHOW ME ALL HOUSTON MEN ARE NOT CHEAP INCONSIDERATE ASSHOLES

I KNOW I WILL PROBABLY GET FLAMED FOR THIS BUT I REALLY DO NOT CARE I AM PISSED! I GOT ON THE DIRTY GREYHOUND AT 3:15 AM JUST TO GET HERE IN TIME FOR THOSE APPTS AND THERE WAS A STINKY LADY SITTING ACROSS FROM ME AND THE STENCH GAVE ME A MIGRAINE!!

OK I AM DONE THANKS
OUCH! That sux!!
It happens like that there are some guy's just fucking off and can't respect the fact you're working and your time and energy are worth something.

I wouldn't lump us all in there.
Jules, I don't blame you. I would be pissed off myself.

I don't understand how ALL of an out of town visitors pre-books cancel all together, but I know it happens.
About a month ago, one of my longtime ATF's had posted an ad about a week in advance before her arrival. I hadn't seen her in a long time and was very stoked about seeing her again. The day of our appointment she called me to let me know she had cancelled her trip because ALL of her pre-booked appointments cancelled on her...except for me. She wasn't going to come down here for just one appointment. I was pissed!!!

We either have some fucked up individuals who don't know to stick to a plan or it's a cock blocking conspiracy against out of town touring providers. Who really knows?

All I know is that we all lose. You ladies lose money on hotel rooms and traveling expenses and the hobbyists who actually give a shit... get dicked around because we don't get to see the ladies that we want to see. The worst part about that is, you get a bad taste in your mouth about Houston and think twice about coming back.

All I can say is, Jules, I hope things turn around for you. I understand your frustration. Try to enjoy the rest of your time here.
Johnny Numbers is spot on here & I echo is comments...... So very sorry to hear about your cancellations...... Not sure who the fucktards are but that is unacceptable! I too have had an ATF cancel a trip where I was he only one who didn't cancel, & still another that will likely never come back because of a bunch of NCNSs and a "break even" trip.

Like CK45 said, don't lump us all in with that crowd, please.

I hope the rest of your stay gets better.

JaD
Sorry to hear that.
PM sent
This happens too often with visiting ladies, especially first time visitors, to easily accept its randomness....it has to be some variety of cock-blocking, either by wk's at the behest of their local anti-competition "must-be-obeyed's" or else as infantile pranks by the envious and the slow, and all the others in various stages of developmental arrest we all know dwell among us.

I'm very sorry this happened to you, Jules. Maybe it would help in future to establish the john's handles by requiring PM's in addition to the usual screening...if they know they will be held accountable, at least to disclosure in the Powder Room, maybe they'll think hard before they pull this crap again.
I say you out the ones that jerked you around lol. Out as in their handles that is
This happens too often with visiting ladies, especially first time visitors, to easily accept its randomness....it has to be some variety of cock-blocking, either by wk's at the behest of their local anti-competition "must-be-obeyed's" or else as infantile pranks by the envious and the slow, and all the others in various stages of developmental arrest we all know dwell among us.

I'm very sorry this happened to you, Jules. Maybe it would help in future to establish the john's handles by requiring PM's in addition to the usual screening...if they know they will be held accountable, at least to disclosure in the Powder Room, maybe they'll think hard before they pull this crap again. Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
That sounds about right, even it was 50% that could be random but 100% seems extremely un random, you should use the tools you have available to you.
I'm very sorry this happened to you, Jules. Maybe it would help in future to establish the john's handles by requiring PM's in addition to the usual screening...if they know they will be held accountable, at least to disclosure in the Powder Room, maybe they'll think hard before they pull this crap again. Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
I'm with Uncle Donnie on this one.

I would suggest putting up a sticky in the Powder Room and listing the handles of the jerk offs who pull this BS. Maybe a small database of sorts will put together a pattern and y'all can blacklist these a-holes. IMHO they deserve it.
Somebody go fuck her, you will be glad you did.

Lovely taint on this one
Look, I feel as bad as the next guy about your circumstance. I have no interest in this discussion, because I have an ATF in Houston. I would no more see an out of towner than I would any of the fine Ladies that live right here.

I can interject this. Things are pretty tight right now. Houston Provider's business is down, they seem to be getting a lot of cancelations as well.

Perhaps now, with the economy the way it is, is not the best time to travel in search of business.

But that in no way excuses Hobbyist who SAY they are going to see you, and then pull a NCNS.
  • Trey
  • 01-14-2011, 08:56 PM
Sorry babe that's not cool to have happen to you. Hope things get better for you soon.

I echo this very astute gentleman's sentiments, which I guess is Ivy League for +1.

Sorry for the issues you've had down here, especially considering you don't typically tour. As others have said, hopefully this won't cause you to paint all of us in Houston with the same brush.

Now, if you need a cock in your mouth.....