Encounter: Candy Spa lacks sugar (a pseudo review)

Date: 9/28/2024
Name: Not Jenny (will explain below)
Phone: 832-730-0111
Email Address: None
URL / Website: None
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: 5413 Aldine Bender Rd ste 700
Activities: NO Massage - worst CBJ I have had, did not like 69 but eventually got there.
Hair Length and Color: Black about shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: decent eye candy, nice tush, nice looking bush on the beaver.

Recommendation: No
Date: 9/28/2024
Name: Not Jenny (will explain below)
Phone: 832-730-0111
Email Address: None
URL / Website: None
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: 5413 Aldine Bender Rd ste 700
Activities: NO Massage - worst CBJ I have had, did not like 69 but eventually got there.
Hair Length and Color: Black about shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: decent eye candy, nice tush, nice looking bush on the beaver.

Recommendation: No Originally Posted by GhostRiderYYZ
For some reason (looks at MODS) what I put in the physical description got moved to the ROS. Listen - if I wanted it in the ROS I would have put it there.

This is what is in the ROS because it is to serve as a WARNING to OTHERS, not the privileged few

I am putting everything here to serve as a warning

1st girl was VERY and I mean VERY NOT into doing anything. the CBJ was pathetic, did not like being touched but eventually agreed to a 69 and as soon as I started that she screamed it was too fast! (I am an old guy, I got slow). She tries to clamp her thighs on your head so you really can't do anything. I swear I thought were going into a WWE match at some point. I was trying to get her off me so I could breathe and not get hurt by her.

I did not get her name, her english is a 3rd language, but here is where things get a "little" better. The other girl Jenny stepped in to see what all the rucus was. They conversed in their native tongue and Jenny offered to hand job me to completion for free. Meantime the other girl wanted to squat over my face and let me eat her. I told her to just fucking leave and we argued for a few minutes till she left. As soon as she left Jenny & I talk for about 1 minute and the other girl stuck her head in to say something and I told her in a loud voice LEAVE!

At this point I told Jenny give me a massage and that is it. She is decent at that and told me next time ask for her. I asked her if she liked her pussy eaten she said YES so there is hope.

Now for the down side: all the above was wasting my time, of which the 200 for "everything" was for 30 minutes! Yes - a 30 minute session there is 200 dollars!

This place is new! if you google map it and look at the STREET VIEW the strip center they are in was captured May 2024. I do not see this place lasting unless they extend their session to 1 hour, get rid of the bad service lady I got and get better talent.