Providers, have any of you hooked up with a "man of the cloth"?

With all this news about Bishop Eddie (Long Male Penetrating Penis) I wonder, well, we all know people in the church get down and dirty but how and have you all hookedu up with any since hobbying?
Hell naw cuz they're too busy tryin' 2 holla @ dudes like you! Shit I want a damn trip to go overseas and I would like a nice car and my tuition to be paid too. *smh*
Coefficient

You have some "interesting" threads going here, but why would any provider answer yes to this question? Wouldn't that be a breach of confidentiality?
Forgive me Father for I have sinned!
Ok, one of my favorite fucktard moments........When I a youngin (before I grew up fast) I was carted to this big church by my mom on a regular basis (3 times a week).....it was a very big religious church.... the pastor had this hot wife that all of us perverts wanted to tap. Years later I was sitting at the bar in Billy Bobs (in Dallas) and there she was at the end of the bar......she sent me a drink......she still looked hot......I banged the shit out of it......twice.......that is when I knew I was the Fucking prophet.........I told the other fucktard perverts I was going to hit that some day.

Does that count?
Ok, one of my favorite fucktard moments........When I a youngin (before I grew up fast) I was carted to this big church by my mom on a regular basis (3 times a week).....it was a very big religious church.... the pastor had this hot wife that all of us perverts wanted to tap. Years later I was sitting at the bar in Billy Bobs (in Dallas) and there she was at the end of the bar......she sent me a drink......she still looked hot......I banged the shit out of it......twice.......that is when I knew I was the Fucking prophet.........I told the other fucktard perverts I was going to hit that some day.

Does that count? Originally Posted by dearhunter
Uhh, no....

But, I did a dance (caused all kinds of reaction) for a Baptist Priest, does that count?
During the span of a provider's time "in the game" there is the chance that she will run into a man of the cloth. Thing is, she will most likely never know it unless he's a well known man. For that matter, she's bound to run across cops, lawyers, judges, doctors, etc all of which are supposed to ne held to a "higher standard".

So, I think a few of them probably already have hooked up with one but were none the wiser.
The Priest's Credo: "Kneel you lewd and lascivious creature & repent thy sins"
The creature's answer: "If you think it's easy with your dick in my mouth."
as a matter of fact, twice.

Dude.... Mr. Prophet..... I say "Hell Yes" that counts..... Can I get an amen?....
Hell naw cuz they're too busy tryin' 2 holla @ dudes like you! Shit I want a damn trip to go overseas and I would like a nice car and my tuition to be paid too. *smh* Originally Posted by Khloe Karan
You seem upset. Khloe, when you're done with your pregnancy, I will fuck you.
I was naughty in a church once, but not with a "man of cloth".
I was naughty in a church once, but not with a "man of cloth". Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
I was naughty in church camp once, but not with a "woman of cloth."
  • bbkid
  • 10-05-2010, 07:37 AM
Not unless you saved 15% or more on your car insurance, too.
Coefficient

You have some "interesting" threads going here, but why would any provider answer yes to this question? Wouldn't that be a breach of confidentiality? Originally Posted by Smarty Marty
Only if he was confessing his sins, not actually committing one.

Isn't Catholicism wonderful? Ten minutes in a box entertaining a one-member audience, a few "Hail Marys" chanted while fingering a string of beads after relating your most recent play with a pearl necklace, and you're good to go. I've always thought that I should charge the priests admission - or emission - to my confessions. They usually come out craving a cigarette and a
drink.