URL / Website: https://springfield-mo.skipthegames....t/406160393069
City: Springfield
State: Missouri
Address: Private residence near Glenstone and Kearney
Activities: CBJ, FoV, CG, convo
Hair Length and Color: Brunette, slightly past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: As advertised: short 4’ 11”, easily around 140 lbs, amazing ass with lots of jiggle, and 34c breast. Gorgeous eyes, smelled pleasant, and very smooth/soft skin. Some tattoos, but nothing too distracting.
Recommendation: Yes
Sounded like my experiences with her. And it doesn't get any better with more visits. That's why a stopped seeing her. Plus she became overweight over time and moved further away from me home.
I also saw her twice. She had an apartment on south National at that time. Each time was a similar experience to yours. She’s very much a clock watcher. And I never felt like we connected. I'm sure there are guys out there who will find her amazing, but I thought she was just okay. We didn't have chemistry. Her attitude was like when you have a waitress with a poor attitude: you're still gonna get your meal, but it's just not the same experience as when you have a friendly server who makes you feel welcome.
I have never seen her but I like the extra cake in her new pics. No bbbj is why I have never tried
I went to her place last year on National, place **staff edit**RS she was very paranoid and kept asking if I was law enforcement, I gave her many references and explained I was in no way law enforcement. Then she told me if I wasn't to get naked ,I hadn't even laid donation down yet,she was acting so weird , I just told her I will find another and I am leaving. One of the strangest girls I have met so far. I never tried again. And also one reason she rushes you out the door is because her live in boyfriend is hanging out very close by.

*staff edit: removed #14 violations. - RS
Had 2 decent meetings with her. Probably see her again. Sucker for a short pretty girl with a nice round ass and tits. I leave alot of emotion out of the hobby. I'm not looking for a girl to take home to mom.