URL / Website: -
City: Plano
State: Texas
Address: Coit/Legacy area of Plano
Activities: Rub, L2,L3, COF
Hair Length and Color: Long black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Faye is short, very petite (she said she has lost 25 pounds) looks great. Big, hard man mades.
Recommendation: Yes
Sorry foe the typos. Did the review on my phone.
She on any website?
Faye has been around a long time...UTR. didn't think she wanted reviews...if you are concerned about smoke odors...may not be a good fit.
Googled the number but didn't get spa name or location. PM me with address or establishment name please.
I’d like to know the location as well
  • oicu
  • 02-24-2021, 10:16 AM
She was always independent in the past.
had a so so in-call near 635 and Coit
But she had great skills.

Haven't seen her in awhile
Will call her and see how it all turns out.

She has always been a good YES

YMMV
It is a house. She used to advertise on backpage a little bit really lives in word of mouth now. I looked and my first review of her was 2012. Hard to believe I have seen her almost a decade. Really do like her, she may not be for everyone. Has cats and yes a little smell at times. But dependable and reliable.
I used to call her the Cat Lady when she was in her other location. Good rates and always satisfied. She has been around at least 15 years.
It's been years. Age had a house off Buckingham when her dad was still around. She was awesome
I remember that house. Had some foundation issues as I recall right at the entry. Place was always dark inside. This is where she told me she was actually Mongolian. That was many years ago.
I'd like to know that as well. It has been some time since I've seen her at the 635/Coit location; because I like massage, and because she did very little real massage, I began trying other options. Having said that, I do miss her sense of humor. The cats, not so much.
When she was at the house near Buckingham she had Pomeranians and at the 635 location had those stinking cats
...and yes a little smell at times. Originally Posted by lionpride1985
Her or the cats??