Name: NaughtyBunny
User ID::
Phone: text: (571) 295-3875
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: N/A
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Irving, not far of 635
Activities: DFK, HJ, TUMA, Russian, pussy rub, BBBJ, DT, BLS, DatY, 69, ACG, MISH, K9, CIM
Hair Length and Color: Mediam , black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5'5 ( hard to say , met me in high heels) between 100 to 110 lbs. Stunning tits & nips on her slim body looks very sexy and makes good use of them to do some Russian or pushiing them in my face. Make a good first impression in the see-through lingerie.
Cute face, makeup for enhancing the eyes, good eye contact . Shaved wet pussy with fajita lips. Wants to please.
Recommendation: Yes
Pretty good physical description. Love those fajita lips, .
Hard to go wrong with NB.
She does have great fajita lips for sure. I was scheduled to see her Sunday afternoon. Confirmed an hour before and when I arrived she went dark on me. I waited 15 minutes and left. Two hours later she texted me she was sorry but didn't even give an excuse. It's too bad because she's a lot of fun but I don't give any of these ladies a second chance after wasting my time
She is fun, very nice puss and tits. I learned to have a backup plan though, with my rare hobby appointments, usually at the AMPs or subamps as plan B. With indies or studios it is not as easy for a last minute appointment. Sometimes communication or traffic or other unexpected things can mess the appointment up too. But a nice tight puss is like a magnet to me and I reschedule , a few days later. More often than not, the girl will try to make it up for the screwup
the second time around, if it was her fault.
I have her on my TD list early next month. Hope she does not go dark!
  • Ashi
  • 03-19-2021, 12:25 PM
I have her on my TD list early next month. Hope she does not go dark! Originally Posted by zoozang
Good choice, ZZ, you are on for some quality time. I suggest let her know what you like , but let her drive the game in your introductory tour to Bunnyland.

Let's hope she stays on the radar screen, but with Bunny, one never knows what she will do the next day, not talking about next month. She likes to hop...