1Elle

Hope I have the name right. Has anyone seen hero’s she still around?
Last heard she was on vacation with an indefinite return. Hope that helps..
Retired and moving on. She'll be missed by this lil OLD country mouse at multiple levels.

HID (21-HID)
Retired and moving on. She'll be missed by this lil OLD country mouse at multiple levels.

HID (21-HID) Originally Posted by Horn^I^Dog
My Red headed freak is not retired, just on an unwanted vacation.
Even normal folks are allowed to be wrong.

HID (HID-21)

HID (21-HID) Originally Posted by Horn^I^Dog
Even normal folks are allowed to be wrong.

HID (HID-21) Originally Posted by Horn^I^Dog
I hope that my post didn't come across as me being a know it all asshole, if it did then I apologize.
I do not know but last time I checked she was still on vacation. May be out and gone by now.
Do not worry about being an asshole. HID is an asshole just like I am an asshole, it comes with being old and in the hobby for so many years.
I do not know everything but I in my own mind think I am always right.
Beautiful woman. Lots of problems. A shame. A sweet wild soul.
She is no longer on vacation, but she is moving on. I will miss this one for sure.
I hope things work out for her. She deserves a break in life. She has been a lost soul for a while and I hate to see people suffer with lots of problems. May she find what she is looking for and become happy and at peace.
I hope things work out for her. She deserves a break in life. She has been a lost soul for a while and I hate to see people suffer with lots of problems. May she find what she is looking for and become happy and at peace. Originally Posted by Harley Diablo
Don’t know her personal life everyone has problems. I had the pleasure of seeing her only once but it was a time I won’t forget.
I see she is back, posting on some sites.
  • 1Elle
  • 05-16-2021, 07:40 AM
I am NOT posting on any sites. Nonetheless, I am back in Shreveport. Thank you all for some of the nice things you said.
I am NOT posting on any sites. Nonetheless, I am back in Shreveport. Thank you all for some of the nice things you said. Originally Posted by 1Elle
Well there you go, welcome back.